Please god fix the siege vehicles in WG

WG offense might be even worse than TB defense in the sense that offense is virtually unwinnable due to vehicles having 50k hp still

the only time ive ever won offense is when the enemy team had less than 10 players to our 120

the fact this hasn’t been fixed yet is laughably disgraceful

7 Likes

the annoying bit is SOTA demo’s…are scaled.

Copy that code, fixed and done.

I’d just take offence insurance at this point. get 9 attacks, 10th is a defence.

I want my gimme win for quest is all. it’s earned after 9 straight offence runs really.

There is no “fix” its intended. The original release was this way as well. They didn’t scale the engines up from lvl 80. Just stop quing or stop crying.

1 Like

as long as wg gives more honor than tb and is 1000% unwinnable when you lose the coinflip and land on offence i will not stop crying

Do you even play this game? Horrible take.

4 Likes

Technically they are right. It was like this the first time.

It’s just most normal people with a brain ask questions like…why keep making the same mistake.

Also ioc and sofa scale. The tech is there.

And they have to fix it. Wg doesn’t go away. It moves to epic bg list one day next to ashran and av. May as well be now the fix the rides.

Especially since Classic has outdone retail . They have made wg a bigger Joke than retial. I thought that impossible. Yet here we are.

Nobody cares about what it was like 10 years ago. It’s bad now and should be fixed.
Something being bad in a game is never intended, because no one purposely build their game to be bad.

Yep. It’s like if one heroic dungeon was coded to be broken.

Its bosses die like an 85 running a level 30 dungeon for mogs.

That have some people running that 24/7.

And it have some people going this ain’t right.

The people who get defence would be the first one. Which I get. I finally saw a defence. The gimme win with quest complete was nice, easy, honor.

My rogue had to get 12 offences to see that. This char got defence off the bat wg 1. Easiest 3 quest clear and match win honor ever.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.