Please give us Vulpera Paladins next

It would be so adorable.

3 Likes

Please give us Niffen paladins after that.

Sure, why not? More options for the player base is always good.

Vulpera druids would be welcome too.

I don’t think that we share the same vision of a Paladin. Adorable?!!

2 Likes

Blizzard have said on multiple interviews that they intend to open up all classes to all races, with Paladin, Shaman, and Druid taking the longest for ‘obvious reasons’

By that I think they mean Mount for Paladins, Totems for Shaman, and Forms for Druid.

I’m going to go on record with my opinion that this would be a monumental mistake, from a design standpoint.

The long-standing tropes will be effectively tossed “into the wind”. Will the gains surpass the losses? I remain skeptical.

While there may be a number of folks that embrace this change, I wager a larger number will become disenfranchised with the game as a result.

Not gonna lie! That’s crusader dark paladin imagine is pretty cool. Still imagine that get up on a Vulpera and it’s still adorable.

I have been stuck on who the teacher would be for Vulpera that I desire more lore from them. :mag::robot:

While stating there are no promises. :point_up::robot:

Looks like a DK.

I agree, but at the same time I think this monolithic view of what races are suppose to be is holding back some creativity.

None of the WoW classes aside Evoker are things that require you to be a certain race. All the classes can be learned if you bothered to learn the class. The only thing stopping a Night Elf from being a Shaman is a Night Elf wanting to be a Shaman or not.

I need it. :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

I cannot wait for mechagnome druids myself.
Beast Wars Transformers for ALL!

Where ya been Kennie!?