Please give us something new

Like the Forbidden Reach as a mini patch was a good idea to get people caught up and have something to do.

But to have a second zone that’s literally there for 2 hours of story and just more catch up mechanics? Back to back?

I get the raid comes out tomorrow and the new season starts. But this was such a horribly boring patch week. And the zone is good for what if you’re already geared and finished the story?

It’s a cool zone. But it’s boring af. There is no point in doing anything if you actively play this game.
What happened to patches being big and offering so much more than just rare farming?
How is this the same game that had Isle of Thunder/Isle of Giants in it?

I want to remain excited about things. I want to continue to like things and play but this formula has gotten old and stale now. Please start coming up with something else.

This isn’t content.

Rant over I guess.

1 Like

Fyrakk is coming soon too.

3 Likes

Yes but will it be enough? Or will it just be more stuff catered to people that need “catch up gear” and no actual content

We have a new zone, raid, events and some neat rewards.

Eh. I’m finishing up my Heritage armors that I haven’t gotten yet.

More fun then chasing rares in a cramped cave.

1 Like

I keep hitting walls cause i can’t see all too well. :frowning:

1 Like

If it’s like deathwing omg,just be out of the way when he comes through.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not really get the Maw… takes anxiety pill vibes but I was very close to feeling when I was around that firey area. The mole folks are cute but area doesn’t leave much to be desired for me. So eh, FR is way better than this lol.

But free achievement.

Oh nice I got deathwing one I guess I’ll get that one too. :pleading_face:

1 Like

I hope it’ll be something nice and not similar those previous assaults.

1 Like

Agree completely. This patch is awful. There’s no content. It’s just more mindless rare grinding with like a dozen different convoluted currencies to farm.

It’s not fun whatsoever.

I love this game but this is one of my least favorite patches in the game’s history. It’s really bad.

1 Like

There might be some hidden rewards but heres what I can find.

Agreed 100%

This will probably be remembered as a sour spot for Dragonflight, at least in my opinion.