PLEASE Give us PLAYABLE straight postured Forsaken!

They’re already in the game in a few locations, notably ALL OVER DAZAR’ALOR. PLEASE Blizzard, with all these customization changes happening, and the extra time to SL, PLEASE just make this an option for us. We love the Horde, but the slouch has got to go. Orcs have never looked so amazing, Zandalari Trolls just look incredible compared to Darkspear. Please for the love of god, give us straight posture options for Forsaken!

25 Likes

Blizzard has postponed the release to a later date because they admit that the expansion is buggy. IMO, and I’m sure I am not alone, Blizzard needs to devote the time to the main workings of the expansion and not further side details like customization. In other words, better to have your abilities, dungeons, raids, covenants, quests working - it doesn’t matter if you stand straight or slightly hunched.

Psssssssssssssssssssssst, I know this is gonna embarass you so I’ll whisper it. If it’s already a model option with structure rigging for current ingame models, then all they have to do is enable it on character creation screen.

:shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

10 Likes

You know there are different teams that work on a game right. The art team isn’t out there going through code debugging a game.

6 Likes

I believe!! They did this for Orcs, it’ll come in time for the Forsaken

1 Like

Yes, and let them be paladin.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they already said they will be continuing customization development. Since the first was well recieved.

And honestly who cares at this point… conduits ruin casual and hardcore players and holds down our specs.

And they WON’T be balancing covenant abilities properly.

1 Like

I wish they didn’t give the original horde races so many back problems

6 Likes

Nathanos like models would be cool but yeah, straight postured should be a choice, you get females forsaken that are pretty much straight postured… don’t see the issue here why it can’t be implemented.

3 Likes

this should be top priority for blizzard customization. I want straight back forsaken so bad. sick of my character being hunched over like the hunchback of notre dam

1 Like

gimme upright and a beard

4 Likes

They had also mentioned that with the revamped customization engine it’s a billion times simpler to add options, so added customization is no longer limited to major content patches anymore, they can add it whenever.

2 Likes

While I understand your stance I also feel the expansion should ship as a whole, and part of that whole is customization options.

So tons more customization options needs to be included for shadowlands to be a complete product and whole.

Perhaps more will come later but I have no idea what that entails or the amount so while I agree gameplay needs to be perfect, so do all features, because until all is perfect it’s not an expansion. it’s trying to be an expansion.

No. They will look as clowny as orcs do now, probably even worse. Hunch your back boy!

Male worgen want a straight back, too.

All the hunched races in the game should get a posture option.

4 Likes

Gross :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

And they should, and worgen freeman too.

I think these Forsaken are not standing straight as in… being always like that. It’s more like a guard pose. (If I am not mistaken in the example you’re talking about).

In case it’s just a guard standing pose, then they’d likely have to create many more things than that.

However, I’m all for customization. I think it needs to be a huge aspect of this game considering how transmog is so popular.

1 Like

I don’t care about straight backs nor hiding bones, I just want to be able to buy clothes that aren’t in tatters.

I’d honestly be fine with “dead human” models like Nathanos for Forsaken as long as it was exclusive to hunters and DKs.

Class fantasy right there.