Please give us a Pigeon mount

Complete with big buggy google eyes and an obnoxious strut as it walks. Maybe a murloc/gnome/goblin stuck in it’s feathers holding a loaf of bread.

And it can be called Rat with Wings.

15 Likes

It’ll be a store mount.

More mounts just in genral
I like horses don’t get my wrong, but I get another recolor horse I going out fit an army cavalry

3 Likes

I need this. Didn’t know it, but I do.

6 Likes

Yes please. Just having a bird mount with an actual walking animation would be great. I don’t know why, but seeing mounts fly above they ground when the could be walking on it, bothers me.

9 Likes

And make it the size of a drake mount so it’s one foreboding and fat pigeon. It’ll be the cutest and ugliest feathery abomination to ever grace the land.

5 Likes

oh, the idle animation can be the pigeon pecking the ground for food like a normal pigeon.
Oh, I think start loving the idea of a pigeon mount, I would SOOOOoooo sit on statues hours on in waiting for bg que’s and dungeon ques

perhaps I got a strange sence of humor but I love this idea

3 Likes

my hometown gets a bunch of tourism and the tourists love to feed the pigeons, so the pigeons aren’t scared of humans at all. you can actually walk up to most of them and pick them up. i did this before. i do not recommend picking up wild pigeons.

3 Likes

Only if the guy who sells them is Burt and Ernie is somewhere near by with a banana stuck in his ear.

1 Like

I do not recommend picking up any pigeon. Those things poop like crazy.

4 Likes

I didn’t get pooped on, but I did learn that there is a point where the pigeon is no longer cool with the things you’re doing.

2 Likes

All bird mounts should run across the ground like sandpipers when they’re not flying. That would be so great to see.

3 Likes

Oi! Pesto! PESTO!

1 Like

When I was a kid, my brother use to have all kinds of pigeons…did you know there were all kinds, from long necks to fancy tails on their butts? Go figure. Anyhow, they use to fly out each day and come home towards the evening.

That too.

2 Likes

Someone put tiny cowboy hats on Pigeons here. It was hilarious until animal rights group got upset and put a stop to it.

I chalk that up to lazy design especially the ones they made after Pathfinder became a thing.

the /mountspecial for it should be the infamous wing slap

1 Like

yeah, I think the rogue crow class hall mount is a good example

A pigeon mount would be pretty funny though!

It would go nicely with the Ratstallion.

1 Like