Please fix male night elf snarls too

With the Nightborne change coming down the pike, I’d like to request that the same fix be afforded male night elves.

Several of their facial options are affected by the snarl issue. As we only have a single non-angry face, it would be nice to have this corrected. It would also be great to have more varied facial options and our eye glow back, but this would be an excellent start.

As this issue has been around forever, maybe add secondary face options without the snarl (snarl toggle?) so people who enjoy their furious elves can continue to do so.

37 Likes

Agreed, and fix female angry faces too please. And the odd eyes on a few faces.

1 Like

I don’t think the developers actually read these forums.

2 Likes

They’ve been very responsive lately. One hopes they read their own forums and not just reddit, but we’ll see.

6 Likes

So these GD is pointless. They Just need to close it down and move to reddit. Since the developers no longer value this forum.

It’s hilarious the night elves have had those ugly snarls for this long but when the horde gets them it gets fixed. The Nightborne should have looked different from the start, but just it’s so bad anyways.

10 Likes

I don’t know since they tree burned down I think they have a bigger reason to snarl than before waking up from their 10,000-year-old nap

If I looked like a nelf, I’d be mad too

Maby it it cause they are ticked off they just lost a city you know. Night Elves are not going to be happy about it.

People have complained about the male night elf since Vanillla having perpetual angry face, and looking like he just sniffed a fart.

The other 3 elf races (all horde /models - the nightborne has a unique model) are allowed to be beautiful, but apparently, male night elves are supposed to be stuck looking like angry old truckers despite being elves.

Meme still applies despite us at least getting eyebrows.

10 Likes

Hope you folks get what you desire as well, and that Blizzard is more transparent with it too.

1 Like

Hope ya get it bro.

I use the male model occasionally and while I personally don’t mind it, can see why people do.

1 Like

I hope the male Night Elves get this change as well! Make it optional, too…in case there’s anyone out there that likes the snarl.

Let’s not get crazy now. The male Nightborne have not been allowed to be beautiful.

2 Likes

Subjective.
I think they’re hot outside the one withered face. With the angry snarl being fixed, they’re fine. Some of us like older gentlemen, and especially when they’re not jacked on steroids.

3 Likes

Here’s the thing, too many of the male Nightborne options are: weathered, wrinkled, and angry-looking. Those options have value and should exist for players that want them, but there should be room for other visual expressions as well.

Many players have been asking for changes to improve their appearance and allow for a more youthful appearance with a neutral expression.

1 Like

True, but you can say that for most races. Except for those who only have one face and only their fur changes.

2 Likes

No kidding. Blizzard needs to shake up their whole, women are soft, smiling, pretty, and men are snarling, wrinkled, grimacing beasts approach to player character design. You see this a lot more on the Horde than on the Alliance, but the point still stands.

2 Likes

No, the alliance is still filled with the same crap too. As mentioned above, nelves have 1 “okay” (if that) face, fem draenei have only one “pretty” happy face, all the rest are angry, ugly or sad.

I think they think it’s sexist to make pretty faces or something.

The feeling when Blizz still never fixed female night elves man-hands, even when they updated char models. :face_with_head_bandage:

Maybe I’m being naive, but I’m feeling fairly confident that they’re going to be fixing the scowl on male night elves as well. They wouldn’t ignore the parent race with the same problem, right? Right? >.>

If not, I’m waiting for the new build next week when the nb scowls are fixed. If the nelf faces are not fixed, I think it’s time to riot. I’ll definitely be making a thread about male nelf faces :laughing:

2 Likes