Please Fix C'Thun

It’s not a big deal.

Either you have 10 seconds to get in the room…

Or you send your diamond flask warrior in first that will automatically heal up the damage taken.

Either way, the pull is easy and not “what it was like” in normal vanilla.

1 Like

Oh no, the first part of the fight that makes up less then 1% of the encounter can no longer wipe your raid for the lawls and cause a 10 minute run back, purity of Classic WoW RUINED QQQQQQQQ

3 Likes

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. Blizz please change!

Teleports are active. Not even close to a 15 minute run back

We are just pointing that it should be fix.
Not claiming that the purity of Classic is ruined.

1 Like

It’s actually more like 200% more damage for melee. Not sure about casters.

1 Like

Casters really only get crit and longevity from the world buffs. But they also have a dps flask with 150 spell power, and +18% crit from world buffs on a fire mage or Ruin lock is pretty nice.

So still a decent buff, just no place near what it does for us then.

Its called the Mandella Effect

no, you just have a reading comprehension problem,

side note; anyone else notice the amount of lowbies posting about this?
as to op, classic is easier than expected, next in the news-water is still wet

1 Like

I remember when they announced they weren’t putting 40 on the PTR, I said there could be bugs (and not the silithid kind) and they were making a mistake not testing it.

I was told that it was important it not be tested by this forum because then we could “practice the fights”.

Hope this gets changed, but until then I’m having a good laugh. The fight is much easier than it would have been if you “let us practice”

1 Like

pretty much sums it up

blizzard’s incompetence continues to surprise me. Why? I don’t know. At this point, it shouldnt

lets be real, its not going to be fixed.

I’ll continue whining about it if they dont fix it, or they announce that it was their intention to implement a 1-month band-aid fix version into classic.

The truth is the vast majority of players will never know the difference. That’s not an excuse, just a reality. If it’s true this was just a very short band-aid fix that was then reverted in 1.12.1…well, we already knew they weren’t going as far as 1.12.1 since they didn’t use the mount changes from there or the warlock pets’ voices.

However, it’s still authentic Vanilla. Just maybe not the best version they could have come up with. But that went out the door long ago.

Imagine thinking that most guilds will make it to cthun during the first few weeks with all thier world buffs after all the random mechanics. By time most guild manage to get world buffs to cthun, it will be way past progression and it won’t matter at that point.

1 Like

no, thats incorrect. that was a NINJA PULL. the boss had been aggro’d for 10 seconds. I dont have the full clip, but fox went back and saw they had the little swords on their nameplate before the beam went out, showing that they were already in combat.

Hasnt been fixed

1 Like

This is what happens when you don’t allow testing.

I would like to pre nerf version that can be funny i pray for that !! :pray: