Please Fix Ashran

What, so what rewards ARE there?

Me too. It’s not as easy as it used to be, but can be done. I often go for the bridge wars tactic over killing Trem just because they love to turtle there.

Just honor, apparently. It’s a lot less if you’re Horde though, due to Enlistment Bonus.

Well, you’ll never get the 40 conquest points, so there’s no point to queue for it every day as a way to earn more conquest. However, there were actually two big Conquest point hauls I got which made it worth it to do it once and then forget about it:

1 - I did complete and get 65 conquest for the “something different” quest by just completing an activity.
2 - I finally completed the quest to kill Tremblade for 150 conquest that has been sitting in my quest list since the beginning of the season. Usually, during normal Ashran, as it stands today, one team wins long before they’re able to kill the boss. But, in the brawl, people aren’t really paying as much attention because they’re trying to complete activities. So, it may take awhile, but you will have a much easier time trying to get that quest completed during this brawl than you ever will playing the normal Ashran.
3. And, of course, there’s also the 1500 honor quest that will give you 100 Conquest this week.

So, all in all, this brawl can earn you 315 conquest points during one run. However, after that, there’s no point in going back because you’ll never get the 40 conquest daily points.

Ya it’s superb place to get honor if you are Ally …

I agree. Most of the time reinforcement ran out before you could get to the boss, at least for the Alliance side.
I wonder if increasing reinforcement to 300 would help, also increase the honor per kill by 25-50%, might provide enough incentive for player to endure the fight a bit more.
I like the tunned WG. However, BG Ashran still need more work. It is too focused on the Road, which turns into big brainless and boring slaughtering ground. It would be more interesting if we bring back other distractions (eg Event). Perhaps it could adopt a point system where whichever side scores 3 points wins the game. And point could be earned by completing Event (1 pt) which pops every 5 mins or a Boss kill (3 pt). It provides more room for strategy movements and would make the game more interesting.

Aside from everything else, it sure would be nice if there was a way to get out of combat when I’m not anywhere near any enemies. It’s effin’ stupid that I need to go die on purpose just so I can refill my mana bar.

Combat bugs are often caused by the mage (who has a 300 yard range) or by captains.

My best advice for you is to head over to the ROC at the start and go get the fire buff. It gives you infinite mana for 20 minutes.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about that buff :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: