Please don't make the launch date June 1st

Seems your berarhands can’t get you out of this jam, lost your arguments?

2 Likes

If any of you bothered to keep up to speed with the beta, you’d know the current state of 2.4.3 isn’t anywhere near close to being released in less than a month.

Prepatch is October the 12th.

TBC is dropping November the 23rd.

1 Like

Daring today, aren’t we

I called these dates two months ago.

I mean, blizzard haven’t exactly had a great track record of releasing things when they’re ready lately, let’s be honest. This isn’t the most compelling argument against a soon tbc release

That would be dope. Do it in the part of the year where it’s crappy outside.

1 Like

Absolutely it is.

Classic WoW released pretty much bug-free, albeit unstable because their servers are dog water. Like I said, if you kept up to date with the beta, you’d know it’s buggy as doodoo.

Plus, my wife can buy me the collectors edition for my birthday.

1 Like

Well, I’m IN the beta, I know quite well how buggy and still in development it is, but clearly we’re seeing a lot more activision influence over tbc due to classic’s resounding success.

In any case, whether it’s june 1st, june 8th, or November 23rd, whenever, my point is don’t launch tbc after a downtime, please, just do a soft launch

Not sure that metaphor tracks but yea… It’s still pretty bad. We might not even have prepatch by June 1st, though if I was betting I’d guess we get some info on that in the next week or so.

I’m not really seeing this at all. Unless you meant the level boost? In which case that has nothing to do with when the game releases.

It’ll come whenever they officially announce it, all I hope between now and then is that we get a decent pre-patch period to prepare a bit and do whatever one needs to do before the portal opens.

I guess pepehands lost its way on his argument about the launch day.

Everyone has to post a hot take on literally every single thing that happens here huh? Incredible, thank you randoms forums poster with no knowledge of game development or if the dates confirmed, your opinions noted.

Is that directed at me? Huge yikes…

Look kid, people disagree on the internets. It happens, and it’s normal. Following someone to every thread to act crazy and throw a tantrum… that’s not normal.

Pfff… If you buy that stupid mount, I’ll rage quit.

1 Like

They’re totally doing a hard reset for launch.

Promise?

You literally mocked me when I explained why on Thursday would be better.

I’m still waiting for your rebuttal. What happened?

As much as anyone else here.

1 Like