Please don't delete hair with the mage hat

Here’s my mage previewing the hat. I like the way the hair looks falling down the side.

Maybe instead of deleting the hair entirely, just do a join with the hair and hat model and delete the hair polygons that are higher than the base of the hat.

14 Likes

4 Likes

Oh gessh,the hat.

I wish they designed hats with funky hairstyles included. For example, they could design a top hat with the top part cut out and Ms. Frankenstein (yes I know he wasn’t the monster but he was the real monster) hair. Also just wigs and dandy getups in general.

Kind of ironic that most complaints are about hair clipping through helmets. Yet this one shows nothing.

1 Like

This is how most hats are. They look like the hairstyle has become a crew cut.

1 Like

It does, my camera’s just too far away and I don’t have addons on the PTR build

You know what, why do hats work on all races but hair isn’t that way? Couldn’t we have wigs designed as hat transmogs that work on all races? Well maybe not all lol sorry worgen

the default skinhead look they give the female characters wearing helms is just lazy or cheapness or both by Blizz, there is a hat you get from the mini event tavern crawl that lets the hair hang down but it only has a 4 hour duration, point is it can and has been done already , just lack of polish in the game.

1 Like

The blizzard preview looks like it had hair. So hopefully that is the case.

Mhmm mhmm, gonna have to butcher that 'do.

yeah hats and stuff always ruin hair, the harlekwin hat from darkmoon trade post does same thing, it looks awful, they need to let hair stay same instead of shaving it

I wish they would make this for all hats, I just look like a silly witch looking like this.

My hair needs to be showing.

People think I’m bald. :confused:

Idk why they’re so worried about hair clipping through hats when my hair already clips through any chest armor with a collar (including the 3d element on the new forsaken shirt) and also all the scarf models from the trading post

1 Like

Hmm I hope so. I hope they finally add Hair Elements to the Hats instead of no hair in general.

You don’t stuff all your hair up inside of your hat? Weird.
/stuffs

1 Like

It actually looks shaved on the neckline, not like it is tucked up.

They can do it. They did it with the Kul’tiran heritage hat. I don’t know why they don’t implement that going forward with all hats.

I have always HATED how they make the hats work in this game. I never have the helm showing on anyone of my toons (except for my undead rogue). I want the damn hat to sit on my toon’s head & still be able to tell that she does in fact have hair. Why bother having hair styles/colors if you can’t see them?? Blah!

1 Like