Please dont bring personal loot back

is it the same raid piecebut better or a better piece from somewhere completely different (like mythic+) that disqualifies you?

haha no this doesn’t exist. it will for tier in .0.5, though.

1 Like

Agreed.
/thread

It’s a certain item level higher.

I.E. if you’re a item level 410 gigachad running LFR just for the luls, your ability to need on items is disabled.

This is much better than personal loot just giving out random loot to whoever. I’m sorry if you disagree, but mr 410 gigachad should not be receiving any loot from LFR when there are people who genuinely queued up because they NEED better gear.

your wrong

Blizzard Clarifying How Group Loot Will Work in Dragonflight & No Weapon BoEs - Wowhead News

1 Like

then i guess LFR will wipe even with 10 determination stacks if the gigachads have no reason to do it.

this will hurt the LFR players more

2 Likes

Care to comment?

that’s not how it works. and the only change to it is tier in 0.5, where you can’t win a lower piece.

duplicate, bruh. duplicate isn’t lower ilevel. lol

1 Like

duplicate items means if there are two items that drop that are the same, someone can roll on both and win them. this is fixed now

Mr 410 item level already has the mythic version. Ergo, he cannot get the LFR version. Your argument invalid.

so that means mr. mythic+ player with 420 maxed m+ gear can roll on the LFR stuff

2 Likes

bruh that’s not what that says. no one is invalidated from gear in lfr and hasn’t been. your reading skills suck.

• Players won’t be able to win multiples of the same item - say that 2 sets of Shoulders drop. While you can roll Need on both of them, winning one will ‘remove’ your roll from the other.

• Additionally, players can’t Need on a piece of loot if they’re wearing the exact piece at the exact item level, though in the event where this occurs but the dropped piece has a Tertiary stat or Socket, that roll would be possible (as those are upgrades).

Yes. They can still roll on other items. What was left out of the link…….

* Fixed an issue where players could unconditionally roll Need on Set Tokens. The system will now check if the player owns the Token or the Set Piece itself at equal or greater power.

It will only apply to tier and it needs to be the same slot/token.

I’m not going to debate with you salty personal loot whiners.

Group loot is here to stay. Don’t like it? Stick to doing dungeons and cry some more.

Any system that helps undergeared players get better loot prio is a welcome one.

Will not be reading any more of your replies. Let the tears flow.

Cya.

1 Like

personal loot exists still, in the content that matters more than raiding ,

M+

2 Likes

roflmao i like group loot dude wtf. lol your just mad your wrong. lol this is the only change being made

• Fixed an issue where players could unconditionally roll Need on Set Tokens. The system will now check if the player owns the Token or the Set Piece itself at equal or greater power.
1 Like

Why can’t the group decide which loot system it wants more? :roll_eyes:

Group loot is personal loot, you just see the roll now.

The loot you get is a random roll

Citation needed.