Please don't add forced lgbt representation

I find it odd how the other circumstances were not addressed, only the one about Hallmark. They aren’t a mafia…but they aren’t prim and proper. Here’s more to (not) address:

timeDOTcom/4108948/texas-teacher-transgender-girl/

thenewamericanDOTcom/culture/item/34682-denver-post-drops-columnist-who-criticized-lgbt-attacks-on-free-speech

ijrDOTcom/crossfit-executive-calls-lgbt-pride-sin/

2015:

foxnewsDOTcom/opinion/students-opposed-to-lgbt-agenda-shamed-in-classroom

culturewatchnewsDOTcom/wait-until-you-see-what-the-lgbt-tyrants-are-forcing-this-middle-school-teacher-to-do/

nbcnewsDOTcom/politics/politics-news/baker-who-refused-make-cake-gay-wedding-i-don-t-n880061

pjmediaDOTcom/trending/sjw-mob-wins-memories-pizza-infamous-for-refusing-to-cater-gay-weddings-shuts-down

advocateDOTcom/business/2014/01/08/california-caterer-refuses-serve-gay-wedding-over-christian-beliefs

There is some harassment and forcing going on via their behalf, and it’s undeniable, esp if you keep up with the news.

Personally, I don’t have any issues with gays, gayness or anyone. When people are forced or pushed into any “acceptance” of anything, we should pushback. Once you start ruining lives of people that standup to being bullied, that’s where I have a problem.

If they want to include a gay couple or npc, fine. Don’t make players have to do a quest or any associated content from it. I’m perfectly “accepting” until you tell me I have to accept it, or else.

2 Likes

That’s cannon and there’s even an instance where Steve is about to pick up the hammer and you can see his face change before he fake attempt to lift it and go “yeah no I can’t”.

In that same scene you saw Thor’s face change before he just laughs it off and says “ofc”.

Because we were talking about Hallmark, and you quoted something talking about the response to Hallmark. Context.

People getting fired for doing things like tweeting homophobic messages, or taking a stance that represents the employer/company/organisation poorly isn’t harassment.

Most of the “news” you sourced, are people with a vested interest in demonising LGBTQI+ communities. Sites are culturewars and PJW aren’t impartial.

everyone in history had to bang to produce the current peoples that inhabit the planet.
maybe one day people will grow blanks to scan our personalities and memories into
until then people will bang or at the very least use things to get preggers.
these options dont exist in warcraft.

That, and three others. Zero responces.

That isn’t the case with these. And you speak of context?

The incidences happened for the reasons no matter how you try and diminish the sources. I noticed you didn’t make irrational excuses, this time.

1 Like

Yeah, not even close to anything you just said. They are both probably >100lbs, and standing at about 5’7" (guess based on comparison next to Chris Hemsworth). Those two women are hot, and the whole cast is beautiful, and funny. The biggest problem with that movie was the writing, nothing else.

That’s your opinion, only. Opinions are not facts.

They were not 100lbs being that healthy weight at that height is 160. Eitherway, “probably” is not fact, it is projection.

thenewamericanDOTcom/culture/item/34682-denver-post-drops-columnist-who-criticized-lgbt-attacks-on-free-speech

The writer was fired for constantly misgendering people. His editorial director believed his actions could harm others.

It’s a employer/employee issue, hardly evidence of the mean ol’ gays oppressing the right to free speech. :man_shrugging:

“It is unknown if the store closed due to the 2015 controversy. Some reports say that the owners are just beginning their retirement.”

https://www.advocate.com/small-business/2018/4/25/memories-pizza-which-refused-cater-same-sex-weddings-no-more

The Crossfit executive was literally tweeting homophobic messages

"A Children’s Lighthouse Learning Center representative told the Houston Chronicle that Kirksey’s dismissal was not related to the transgender child but declined to comment further on a personnel issue. ":man_shrugging:

???

1 Like

Which shouldn’t have happened. “Mis-gendering” people? The world should operate on biological facts, not someone’s feelings via some special entitlement. If you’re a boy, you should be addressed accordingly. Forcing others to bend to irrational, non-factual agendas is wrong.

Yeah, it is oppression of views and speech. You’re excusing the revolting behavior of censorship contrary to what you want everyone else to do. If you want to come off as “accepting” and “tolerant” than allowing other’s rights to speak the truth and their opinion would be that. That’s not happening. The entire reason (originally) for the news media was to announce the truth of what is happening, and when that is influenced to any bias, the purpose is destroyed. And when you mark it up to “Just an employer” issue, then the problem has dug deeper than you thought.

But you still don’t know if that projection is true, so still a projection to diminish the LGBT’s role in harassment. It isn’t working.

And they were…? What is viewed as conflicting is now seen as “hate speech” or “homophobic”. Similar to anyone that dares to say Islam is bad for people, are seen as “Islamaphobic” or whatever new “phobia” there is this week. Another form of censorship and control.

Houston-area woman says she was fired from her teaching job for refusing to address a six-year-old transgender child born a female with his preferred male name.

An attorney for Madeline Kirksey, who filed a discrimination suit against her former employer at the Children’s Lighthouse Learning Center in Katy, Texas, said the child care facility had violated his client’s religious rights, according to a report.

If she was able to file a lawsuit, then it was legit. Until you can prove that she wasn’t fired for that reason, it’s another projection.

Three other sources that I provided that you refuse to have a factual argument on.

1 Like

I say if it fits and it’s organic why not. It’s just when it’s forced in like “Hey twitter look at the good thing we did we good bois now love us and give us money” it’s kinda tasteless and nasty.

2 Likes

Rofl, I’m a man, at 6’, I have worked out 3-5 days a week for a year, and I’m 180. You obviously have no idea what you’re talking about.

/sigh…
First off, the previous weight I stated were for women. Comprehension…

fitnessvigilDOTcom/ideal-weight-for-men-by-age-height

A healthy BMI for someone 6′ 0” is between 136 pounds and 184 pounds.

dont add more?
there isnt any to begin with

1 Like

Ok, WOW, just wow.
Can you imagine how stupid I would sound if I said that about hetrosexuals?
Like, “I don’t have a problem with straights, but if you want to include straight people in the game then don’t make it so I have to interact with them or do their quests.”

Do you see the problem with what you just said now? I’d have to boycot basically every single bit of content in the game to do that.

4 Likes

I feel so well represented by Dumbledore and S:76’s sexuality; mentioned once or twice in a twitter post and never brought up again.

2 Likes

I saw that gandalf :stuck_out_tongue:

About what I would expect from this thread.

1 Like

Nope. You would be fighting a losing battle due to biological facts and standards of life.

You can’t flipflop this issue, due to it being basic biological default.

No, I don’t.

And you have that choice.

1 Like

Don’t hate me, I had my mind on the better wizard.

I am a breeder and honestly having gay characters in game does not bother me. It doesn’t even effect me. I have a family member who is bi. I also come into contact and work with a lot of people from the LGBT community.

Maybe you just need to relax and let people from your community have some fun.

7 Likes