Please don't add forced lgbt representation

If they’re going to do it at least do it right and don’t shoehorn it in wherever possible like they are with dark skintones for races like dwarves.

1 Like

Man remember the mop beta where people got butt hurt Ji called the male pandaren strong and the female ones pretty?

2 Likes

But by spelling it out you make it seem its important and what defines the char goving it a negative impact

1 Like

And then they made him all boring. Poor Ji.

Story telling goes by different rules than real life that’s all I mean.

Are you trying to claim Dark Iron dwarves are shoehorned minorities?

No I mean regular Dwarves. In Shadowlands.

My fav bug was the water wheel in jade forest going straight up backwards instead of how it was supposed to rotate

My favorite bug was my hunter’s pet who has the added bonus of actually being a bug

http://i.imgur.com/N7KiskO.png

Oh I remember that one. Good times.

And I agree with you it does. But I feel they got it right with the two females in a lesbian relationship in legion. You would have 0 no idea this was the case unless you spoke to them both individually. The representation exists but isn’t stero typed or what defines the chars

1 Like

Do you also believe characters in straight relationships should mostly hide it and it should only be noticeable if you look very in depth into their characters?

Do people you dont know come up to you amd say hi im straight or gay pr is it something you learn when getting to know the person?

1 Like

If you went up to a female NPC and she said “The orcs have kidnapped my wife, you have to save her!” is that acceptable or is it too ‘in your face’?

1 Like

Thats fine who cares if someone is straight or not thats the point im getting at

1 Like

I dont personally care if a character is gay or straight, though its always nice to have a character thats like you in a piece of fiction.

And sure it is but a natural point to it is what the op and the start of this conversation is on about. Having it for the sake of having it and making what defines the char is wrong. Making a lgbt char in the game for the sake of saying we made a lbgt chat look how good we are is wrong

1 Like

Its weird that straight characters dont ever need their existence justified.

9 Likes

Nobody should need their existence justified lgbt or not. You do you the only justification you need is your own the moment you need outside sources telling you its ok is when you personally have an issue

1 Like

I am with you, OP. My sexuality is not something to flaunt about to gain brownie points. Unfortunately, the culture war right now is in the favour of the clowns who use something as basic and boring as their identity to feel special (most probably cuz they are totally unremarkable in any other ways so they need to feel special).

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes