Please do not RE-Merge OCE+US

It would be a massive mistake unless you can limit the matches to ONLY match against west-coast players, or else if you place all the american teams on the OCE instance servers for fairness.

6 Likes

LOL don’t drag us down, we do just fine with out you.

5 Likes

Ya go kick rocks. You can either connect here or play with yourselves.

2 Likes

Don’t need any kangaroos on my team.

I mean apparently the extra latency is meaningless and doesn’t affect the game, so I can’t see why our american friends would mind being put on an oceanic server for the match?

We don’t want your lag from OCE. Go back to retail

4 Likes

We don’t want your lag from NA either.

1 Like

The thing about it is we don’t care whether or not you connect to us. This isn’t an ‘us’ issue this is a ‘your’ issue

1 Like

Which is why you’re separate. Bye.

We want to remain separate. However if Blizzard force this change then it’s only fair that the NA players play on our servers to experience the same latency, because apparently the latency makes no difference. So why does it matteR?

Blizzard needs to make the change, whats the point in lower ping if you never get a queue Pop?

What’s the point of doing PVP at a severe disadvantage?

2 Likes

Making stuff up ofc the lag matters lol.

OCE players are the players pushing for the merge NA doesn’t care at all because we don’t need it at all.

Where are you getting this from?

oh? but what is this? someone is absolute begging almost for the re merge which is a disgrace… I don’t want any oce lag either as you don’t want any america lag either.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the point the OP was going for, because if the re-merge goes through, you’re going to be impacted being on NA because you’re going to start getting OCE games and your latency is going to go up 200+ms

So in reality, you should support the OP

No this is not what happens. Oce gets merged into NA battlegroups. The only people effected are the OCe players.

He is asking for NA players to be merged into oce servers half the time so it’s the NA players lagging

Wrong, it picks a host server. It’s 50/50.

1 Like

I don’t want us to be merged.

If they force us to merge, then it’s only fair that NA players get to experience the same LAG we will have to put up with (seeing as they don’t even optimise it and put us on east coast servers).

They recently increased out sub prices again to gouge more money from us, they need to stop treating us like 2nd class wow citizens.

You’re mistakenly wrong lol, you will also experience Oce matches with high ping (whilst us OCE have good ping) during a merge, sorry mate.

No oce was merged into na battlegroups. They were playing on our servers.