Please do not add btags to the WoW forums

what is someone going to do with your “id number” ? add you? which you can block + decline just like any other platform? also you keep double posting which is against the rules sooo

3 Likes

“we NEED your BNET to ID you”
“your Bnet doesnt ID you, its not your account info”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cant take any of you seriously in here

8 Likes

None that I know of, because I usually just get bored with the silly, and post cats.

Cats are much more entertaining, and fun to look at it. And they are very relevant to WoW, because we need more cat pets in WoW.

9 Likes

Please add Btags to the forums, twice. Just because I like the idea.

Sighned:
Gru#1415

11 Likes

cant take you seriously at all son

btag isnt your “account info” at all

just like someone knowing ur steam acc isnt your “account info” ur just wrong and mad

13 Likes

AGAIN

3 Likes

just block them on your bnet then and quit crying like a baby

15 Likes

You make this claim, now tell me how this will be possible.

Just like if it were btag.

As oppsed to sending you mail from 50-60 characters per license on the 1 account?

So is creating and deleting wow characters.

12 Likes

perma blocked for trolling

1 Like

this is the dumbest part of your “argument”, as if ignoring a character somehow solves a problem, but ignoring an account is worthless, cuz they can just make another account… as if creating characters is harder than creating a new account… as it stand snow, i can send you mail and whispers without even being on your server, and thats 50 characters worth i could do that on. not that i would, cuz you just arent worth the that time investment.

3 Likes

Why is there a healer satchel up for Stormrage, and the queue isn’t popping?

shakes fist at cloud

4 Likes

im not trolling youre just mad because youre wrong

“perma blocked”

you can literally do the same thing with battlenet tags lmao

13 Likes

I like the way you think because it’s straight, to the point, and VERY accurate!

1 Like

Okay, so let’s say I went around posting the hottest takes ever and people didn’t like that, what are they gonna do with my battletag to get back at me for these spicy takes

5 Likes

because its not wrong

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

you cant in one breath tell us you NEED our frikkin ID…then tell us that that information is nothing lmao

1 Like

Yeah we all know why you want btags, you stated it very clearly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

its not your “account info” youre just mad

no one can do anything with your bnet tag

1 Like

You didn’t answer my question. Please try again

1 Like