Please Delete

We are currently on Dalaran, I am the Fire Mage and 9/10H with multiple near kills of Sire and Grave is a 208 Balance Druid 5/10H with pulls on Sire. We are currently in a guild that is dying and progression raids have stopped so we are looking for a guild. We are willing to transfer and highly prefer to move to illidan or tichondrius but we’re open for the right guild. We are not interested in faction swapping to Alliance. We want to achieve AOTC every tier and push into mythic raiding.

• Best raid times is 8-9 EST or CST - until complete.
  • We have multiple classes he is gearing a Warlock currently and I have a ilvl 195 Fury Warrior/ Ret Paladin.

Discord- I had it on here but way to many friend requests so deleted it lol
Onêshöt - in game name couldn’t post my raider io or logs due to links.

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is a newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm EST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

hay lets talk Daylightfall#1562

Hi Oneshot,

I sent you a discord request. I would love to chat if you get a free moment.

Hey there Oneshot! You sound like a perfect fit for our guild =)

is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with ?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi there im an officer with Scapegoats We are 10/10H and we are filling out our progression roster as we move into mythic this week. Looking RDPS mainly a Mage and a Warlock. If the druid can go boomkin that would be great or can gear up that lock… this we can discuss.

We are 98% 25 or older and are fairly laid back, looking to have fun while downing bosses. Raid times are Tues/Thurs from 8:30-11:30pm EST. We also PvP, run M+ and play other games as a group. Message me in-game, or on Discord.

Bnet - Counterbob#11400
Discord - Counterbob#5716

I think you’ll fit in perfectly with us :wink: sent a discord request

Good Morning,

Added you on discord it’s from Sameclothes. We’re a 10/10H weekday raiding guild, Tues/wed 8PM EST - 11PM EST. Working on our Mythic roster to start progressing!

Hey there, i sent you a friend request on discord (it’ll be from Lawso)

You both sound like you would be an excellent fit for The Blacktooth Grin. We are 10/10H and looking to fill out our raid team for mythic. We Raid Tuesdays/Thursdays 8:30-11:30 Eastern. We’re also looking for more people to push m+, if that is something you’d be interested in. I’d love to have a chat, if you’re interested.

Hiya!

Added you on Discord and sent you a message. :slight_smile:

I would be very interested in talking to you guys! We are an adult only (21+, though average age range is between 30’s-40’s) semi-casual guild on Area 52 that raids Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 9/10H, and are regularly getting Sire into P2 now. We typically get AotC as a minimum each tier, and then raid mythic in a fairly relaxed, low-stress atmosphere. Outside of raids our guild enjoys doing keys, leveling alts, and we have a couple pvpers as well. If you’d be interested in discussing things further or setting up a trial, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Sargaras-[A] 6/10 M LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or DK
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs-
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 20s

LF Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin, or DK!!
Exceptional players welcome.

Discord Ak#9528
Btag Akay#1559
Bnet: Broseidon#11698
Discord: Broseidon#1097
Discord: Denethor#1154

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 6/10M, 10/10H
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Hello!

We’re looking for a TANK & more DPS to progress further into Mythics.

Add BNET JrSlacker#11372 or Discord JrSlacker#1624, let’s chat!