Please delete

Please delete this. Thank you.

If you can do 8-12 EST, hmu. Levios#1714 (btag)

Dadwald#1764 on both discord and battlenet!

Hey guys, could you also post your current progression. Thanks

Hey there! We are slightly out of your time frame but check us out? :smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrats-hyjal-lf-dps/657129

bump123456

afterMath eSports is currently recruiting CE experienced players for our core raid team. Lead by a previous top 100 US raider and retired Starcraft 2 professional, aME looks to hit the ground running in Shadowlands and create momentum that will carry us forward into the raid tiers that follow.

We have availability for all exceptional players including those who may not have CE achievements in the past, but show promise during the interview/trial period. We want to be a group of raiders who perform at the best of our ability, while not being elitist jerks who brow beat those who want to level up their gameplay. Our core roster will consist of those who show results, but we also have room for sub players who wish to work their way into the main group, as well as those who play the game more casually and would like to get some heroic / post prog mythic clears done.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | Off
Monday | Off
!Once our raids become farmable in a 2 day period, our Thursday nights will be reserved for heroic/mythic carries for gold or alt raids!

afterMath eSports is more than just a guild, we are a competitive gaming organization with a support structure that benefits our players in and out of the game. We heavily promote our players streams and created content, and with our monetary support from sponsorships / investors we are able to further the support for our players. We are currently offering paid transfers for those who are accepted into our officer core, and potentially a raid leader if a more qualified person applies.

If what I posted above tickles your fancy and you wish you pursue a raid spot within our group, please feel free to drop an application off at www.aftermathesports.com or contacting me directly on discord at karmy#5404

Best of luck,
AME kaRmy

Bump1246578

Hey, if raiding once a week; Sunday’s 6-10pm est is something you would be interested in add me on discord and we can talk. We’re on bleeding hollow H
Neil#4199 - Discord
Jagorman#1954 - Battle.net

Hey sorry we’re looking to raid 2-3 days a week. Thanks and good luck

Hello Iitankz!

Like the vibe in your post. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00 EST, and our prog this tier was 9/12M. Looking to match that going into SL, or even push for CE, and looking for likeminded players.

Some basics about AoH that may resonate:

• We are huge into the community aspect. Been around 13 years, and have had 10 real life reunions on top of 13 guildies going to the same Blizzcon. We’re definitely a throwback in that regard.
  • Chill drama free, progression minded raid atmosphere. Guildies are adults, mostly 25-45, and we just don’t have time for childish behavior.
  • We’ve had monthly RBG events, some guildies who arena, and have constant M+ groups rolling when relevant. (and some that just keep going!)

We’d be happy to add two ranged dps mains, with some flexibility, for our Shadowlands Mythic roster. Happy to chat more on Discord, my ID is Shtanky#4568

Cheers and best wishes in SL,
Shtanky

Hey there i would like to chat with the 2 of you ill spam my info below if your interested shoot me a tell.
Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers & Some more dps

For more info or if your interested in either of these raid teams contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

Bump123456789

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

We are 8-11pm Tues/Friday/Sunday
contact info
Vodel: Lorzhul#1272 (bnet) / Lorzhul#6102 (discord)

bump123456789

Progression: 3/12 Mythic
Server: Bleeding Hollow - Horde
Raid: T/TH/Sun 6:30-9:30 (Central US) We may add an optional day for progression.
Previously on Stormreaver starting in mid SOO *2013 we’ve moved to Bleeding Hollow for Shadowlands.
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot while it is an upgrade but then will move to Loot Council for the benefit of the team and mythic progression.
Apply at https: discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Me: Btag: Mutumba#11705 Discord: Wub#9938

bump1234567