Please Delete

Hi, I sent you a discord request as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, I did try to reach out but I could never find anyone online. I’ve been struggling to find what I want to play. Honestly I wish someone would just say “hey we need that!” and I’d be like yaaay decision made lol. I’ve leveled a druid (prefer feral), DK, priest, and hunter mostly for professions and having a character in each faction. I’m willing to dps on any of these classes, possibly open to healing but I haven’t healed full time since Burning Crusade. Let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you still looking for heals?

Resto Druid here, recently transferred from a dead realm to here looking for a home.

I am looking for more stability in raiding and mythic plus as I plugged all through WoD and Legion. I was able to get AOTC early on in each tier, however that environment is far to toxic and unpredictable.
I took a break during BFA and have recently come back for Shadowlands.
Battlenet is counterfeit#1800 or feel free to message me in game.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Curac!

I know those feels when it comes to finding the right class to play. I’ve had several discord connections over the last couple days so I apologize if we’ve already spoken by this point but hit me up over discord when you get a chance (Darkin#1234). I’d love to chat!

Sure thing, I’ll look you up when I get home.

1 Like

Hi ! Im a multi CE resto druid looking for a guild, with OS Balance. do you have any room for another healer?

1 Like

Welcome aboard!

Still a couple of DPS spots left!

Happy Holidays from Anima! Hope everyone is safe out there :slight_smile: We know it’s been a tough year!

1 Like

Now N 9/10

Now N 10/10 H 1/10

Still recruiting all roles to fill in the rest of our roster! <3

Currently looking for another tank and some melee DPS

Updated: 3/10 H

Now only looking for melee dps.

Still hunting for some solid melee dps!

Recruiting all DPS, off-specs welcome too!

Now at 7/10 H

At 9/10H now

i am interested i already have AOTC and i can play any class you need bnet justinyo#1725

1 Like

Sending someone your way!

Still recruiting dps and maybe a healer or two!

1 Like

Buddy of mine just joined your guild and pointed me your way. added OP battle tag to discuss potentially joining.