Please Delete

Currently only looking for DPS now!

Hi, are you by chance still accepting hunters for DPS slots? I was hoping to play one as my main this expansion since I’ve been playing warlock ever since I started in late WoD, although I’m leveling one up now on Proudmoore too. I didn’t too much raiding this expansion, Uldir and Ny’alotha, AOTC for both. And I did every raid in Legion getting AoTC on every raid except for ToV. I’ve been strongly considering switching to Alliance this time around and have just been kind of hoping to find a guild that can be my “home”, at least for a while. Thank you, I’m @CanidSerpent#1177 in-game if you would like to contact me, thank you for your time.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, Torthiss!

Back to looking at tanks and heals (low priority) and still need dps!

Hey! I might be interested in joining your guild. I havent played much since Legion, havent raided since Pandaria. Looking for an Alliance guild to experience Shadowlands with and get into raiding. Rerolling a DK and maybe a Hunter

Hey there! At this time we are pretty full on hunters and DH’s but are open to most others!

Now only accepting melee DPS :slight_smile:

So I’d be interested. I’m most familiar with DK but I’m honestly torn between DK, Ret Paladin so whichever you’d prefer I could go with In Shadowlands…I’m seriously down to the last second trying to decide lol.

Either would be fine with us!

Looking for a few more DPS for raid next week!

Our teams are gearing fast with runs in current available mythic dungeon content! Still looking for a couple more key dps roles in both melee and ranged!

We’ve had a bit of a shift and are now open to exceptional heals and another tank or so!

In need of A Holy Priest? Times look great!

DH here. I got AOTC in EN and Nighthold and am looking to do some raiding. I have been running Vengeance so far but can do havoc if you already have an off tank. I’d be looking to tank M+ as well. Please let me know!

Hey Nazz, unfortunately we just filled out currently on heals at this time. But if you feel like you’re down to DPS feel free to reach out to me in game (Darkin#1461) or on Discord (Darkin#1234)

Hey Frotzerztok! We just worked out our OT situation but could definitely use more solid DPS, I would love to talk when you get a chance. My battletag is Darkin#1461 or discord (Darkin#1234) and we can chat sometime either this afternoon or tomorrow if you’re available!

We are not full on hunters any longer :slight_smile:

We’ve already broken into Castle Nathria! We need a couple more DPS and a strong healer to join us to push into Heroic CN next week!

Hey Kíta, I’m an old-school player that returned near the end of BFA in the hopes of diving into the excitement of Shadowlands, and so far, it’s been going decently well, lol.

I have done both M+ and Raiding in the past, off and on over the years, although my most notable results were in Legion (that was mostly with a Pally alt, had no luck with my Mage then sadly).

However, I’m keenly interested in getting into both M+ and Raiding again for this expac, specifically with my Mage (focused on Arcane). I’ve been able to make decent M+0 progress and plan to try my hand at both modes later this week / this weekend (it’ll be a learning experience at the very least, hehe).

Anyway, I digress, if you think I could contribute to your guild’s progress, just say the good word and I’ll ping you in-game.

Hey Alxy, I’m an officer and I would love to chat with you when you have some free time! Feel free to hit me up through Discord (Darkin#1234) and we can chat!

1 Like