Please Delete

Please delete

Hey there Shadow I think we could be a great fit for you if you are willing to squeeze the times just a bit more on the weekend. We would love to talk with you more about a spot. Below is our spam info, reach out to us if you if you’re interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Healer (Holy Pally, MW, Resto Druid, Prevoker)
Need 1 MDPS (WW, Rogue, Enh, Kitty, Warrior)
Need 1 RDPS (Ele Sham, Aug, Devoker, Hunter)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    Random pvp shenanigans too!
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.
No server transfers necessary as of July 23, 2024

My guild’s active hours are like 6pm est until 11pm during the week. We are mainly working adults. We do tend to be more active on your usual days, reset and weekends.

Here’s my spiel :

Hi Shadowyst,

I’m recruiting for our Friday/Saturday AOTC team. We’re a guild who also is consistently running M+ and looking to push that as well. I look forward to hearing from you, but here’s our usual stuff:
Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hey vanbearpig;

Thank you to take interest in my post! I will contact you tomorrow since i cannot be online today and will inquire a bit more information from your guild.

1 Like

Hello Shadowyst, Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now. We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25

Hi Shadowyst!

Im Kiuayoukai from the guild Found a Green Quest! I think you folks would be a great fit for our guild! We’re a social/casual raiding guild. We will be raiding Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm-10pm EST. Below is our recruitment post.

Found a Green Quest recruiting for TWW

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Kiuayoukai on discord. Best of luck to you on your search!