Please Delete

Please Delete

1 Like

Very helpful people in the guild!

Our core is very solid, just in need of DPS especially Ranged! Feel free to add me today to chat!

We’re still looking for some ranged DPS!

Or DPS in general!

DPS folks! We know y’all wanna do big damage :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting! We are in need of Ranged DPS, so if you need a home and hate how loud melee is then join us!

Ranged dps players, join us for the festivities and fun!

Still looking for ranged DPS! We have a really solid core just need to round out the team!

Range DPS. Where you at? Come stand away from all the smelly melee over here with us!

WANT TO BUY DEMON HUNTERS AND WARLOCKS and other DPS :smiley:

Hi, I’ve been returning to WOW since the ShadowLands expansion and I’m looking for a guild with friendly, active people to do a wide variety of content.

I play Shaman Resto/Elemental. Is there a position available or could I talk to an oficer?

we have a spot for an elemental shaman. We are full on healers right now

Still recruiting ranged dps preferred

Still recruiting DPS

M+ and PvP enjoyer here, looking for a guild to join that has people that just wanna enjoy the game and have fun. Looks to be what y’all are offering so I’m interested. I mostly play WW/Rogue/Ret but have been looking at leveling a ranged dps as well just not sure if my melee smooth brain can handle such madness. I’m on most weekdays in the afternoon/evening and on Sundays. Chuckwtf#11219 - BNet

Still recruiting! In need of DPS for our raid team! We went 6/8 N and 1/8H this week! Casuals are always welcome and we would love to add more M+ players