Please delete

Just a new dragon looking for a home for TWW! Can do aug or dev. can also play other classes/specs.
Disc: ohelemnt

Hello there! I would be interested in hearing from you and chatting a bit if you feel we may be a good fit. My contact info is on the bottom of this post:

Hi there Prsrv,

My name is Elke and I’m the lead recruiter for Ex Inferno on Area 52. I am sending you a discord request from username elkewtf

Hello!

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost). :stuck_out_tongue:

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids (Normal/Heroic)
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more :slight_smile:

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will eventually get up to myth track gear each season from M+ vaults, but keys are kept fairly casual (+8 average), not pushing titles. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us.

Greetings Prsrv!!!

You are looking for a guild, I am recruiting for a guild. What a coincidence!

Excuse my sense of humor and check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hullo Prsrv!

I am with Commit Alpha on Stormrage and we are recruiting for a dragon such as yourself! I’ll post the link to our full recruitment details in a link below.

We do have a couple of Mythic teams that run in the week. Our Tues/Wed/Thurs team is more CE focused. We also have a Fri/Sat team that is just Mythic focused. We are looking for an Aug Evoker in particular and would love to talk. Our recruitment officer -Nocthios may send you an invite on discord so you will know it is someone from our guild and you can ask us any questions you have regarding our community and hopefully we will be a good fit for you!

[A-Stormrage] is Recruiting for War Within -Recruiting for Raids, MPlus, and Socials! - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

:smiley: Happy Hunting!

Hey Prsrv,

I think we have a team to fit your game requirements. Please look us over and let me know.

About us.
Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Twilight Fenix – AOTC Casual

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Sunday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!