Please delete

please delete

thanks

Hi Necrostyle, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) may be a good fit for you. We are a large friendly guild w/ a casual progressive raid that runs on T/W 7:45-10 pm EST (N 9/9, H 8/9- been working on Sark). You didn’t mention in your post what your current ilvl is, but we also help our members who need gear, gear up. Besides raiding the guild is active in M+, from low lvl keys through 20’s. We have some members w/ KSM (including our GM who absolutely loves doing keys). Many of our members work, so our Discord starts to get lively in the evenings, but we also have members in the guild that are 50+ (like myself) who pop into it during the daytime. If we sound like a good fit for you, just IM me in game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just apply directly through guild-finder to “Insanity Raiding”, and we will invite you through there. Hope to have you join our family!

We’ve been needing another tank to help our guild down Sark if you would like to join us.

8/11- I didn’t find any applications this morning when I logged online, but I’m going to see if they come in at 11 am, when server updates for the day. Also added Hammerstyle to my friend’s list, so if I see you online, I’ll invite you. If I don’t see the appl. at 11 am, try putting one through again if we can’t catch each other to “Insanity Raiding”, and place in a message that I answered your post, so that if any of the other officers see it, they send an invite. We all check the logs daily.