Please delete

Still looking for new friends :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a place that feels like home? I was too, that’s why I joined this guild!

1 Like

Good evening, still room for more!

1 Like

Hello! We’re in need of some more regular players who just wanna hang out & level & also some folks who want to raid, mainly needing dps or people that can have an off spec in case were low on a tank or healer position! MSG me if interested! :slight_smile:

Yay for a fun mog run scheduled for this weekend!

1 Like

Great guild, lovely and amazing people! Met some of my closest buddies thanks to these guys.

1 Like

Come join the fun!

1 Like

Good evening! Tomorrow’s my birthday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Events for the upcoming days: Saturday @ 7pm EST we’re going to run BRF, Firelands & Molten Core for some firey mogs! Sunday @ 4pm EST we’re going to play Jackbox Party games! And on Monday (& every Monday in June) we’re going to do Mythics starting at 7pm EST! Come join in on the fun!

It’s my birthday so I woke up early to work! There’s something wrong with me lol.

1 Like

Happy Friday! Come join our happy family!

1 Like

Today we’re gonna run some old raids for transmogs! BRF, Firelands & Molten Core! Come join in on the fun! Preferred level for raids is level 40! :slight_smile:

I hit 60! YAAAAY!

1 Like

Today is the guilds 1 month anniversary! To celebrate, we’re going to play Jackbox Party games in discord together starting at 4pm EST! Hope to see you there! :slight_smile:

Sunday funday?

1 Like

Monday and back to work but still looking for more friends!

1 Like

Tuesday, how does it already feel like longest week ever?

1 Like

Still looking for more folks to join us! :heart:

I may be interested in joining. Let’s chat tomorrow morning if you’re on? Or I can message you later when I’m off. I work afternoons into late evening.

1 Like

Is it Friday yet?

1 Like