Please Delete

Please Delete

Hey there. I run a H guild on Hyjal. We’re 5/10M and looking for full time healer for raid/keys and having someone flex for tank if needed. We run Fri-Sat 7-10PST. Let me know if you have any questions.

Disc - Broadsword0486#7243

Hi Savagethorn!

MGB (5/10M & AOTC) is currently recruiting!

Discord: Ali_A#1167
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Guild Environment:
We are a mature all around guild with the largest social community in our server faction. We are mainly focused on raiding progression but during non-raid days we dabble in high-end PvP and M+ content as well.

Raid Team:
Our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can!! Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well. We foster learning and improvement in our raid group but we will bench players when needed in order to kill a boss.

What we’re looking for:
Any strong players but especially a Rogue or Warrior.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Eastern

Raider.io:

WarcraftLogs:

VODs of our raids: https://www.twitch.tv/deadliftsc

let me know if this interests you!

Hello!

Lethal Cadence [H][Illidan] A newly formed guild built around CE raiders looking to progress through content in 9.2 and future tiers. Outside of raid, we have a thriving M+ Community as well as PvP with events promoting these communities within the guild. We currently have 2 raid teams, one progressing through heroic getting AOTC, with some Mythic progression and one team progressing with the sole intent of CE.

Weekday Raid Team:
TIMES
Wednesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

This teams intent is to push heroic progression with some Mythic progression throughout the tier. This is our more casual team, not looking to push hard with progression, more enjoy times with friendly people.

Recruitment Needs:
DPS
Healers
Tank

CONTACT
Bnet: TrickyHayz#1673
Discord: TrickyHayz#4317

Weekend Raid Team:
TIMES
Saturday 7-11 EST
Sunday 6-10 EST

This teams end goal is to achieve Cutting Edge. We will be building a roster of about 30 individuals who’s intent is to achieve CE within the given tier. With it being a Mythic roster, and based off hardcore progression people WILL be asked to sit based off a number of things.

Recruiting Needs:

Exceptional DPS
Hpally
3rd tank

CONTACT

Bnet: Chemnesia#1558
Discord: Pruhvail#2569
Bnet: Scribbletzjr#1668

Hey Savagethorn! Hope you’re doing well :slight_smile: You seem like you’d be a great fit for my guild! I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2 (however, we are quite active doing M+ in the meantime). If you’d like to find out more about us, please see the attached link.The aristocats

Discord: rahat#2723

1 Like

Savagethorn,

We raid Tue and Thursday 730-10pm cst. We have the potential to get CE again. We got it in Ny last xpac. Been through more turnover than we like, but we’re getting there. Great shot at it this coming tier again with our roster.

We are on break until 9.2 but i do see your open to that. We are doing heroic on Thursday with alts and friends and stuff. Just to keep everyone together and continue building our community.

Add me to btag, let’s chat. Rhynno#1114

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Hello ! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!