Please delete this post

Still looking for more new friends! <3

Still looking!

Looking for more dps!

Still looking!

looking!!!

Looking for dps for weekend raiding! Preferrably a monk!

Bump Bump Bump by B2K :stuck_out_tongue:

Would definitely be interested in checking Y’all out. I’m been looking for an Alliance guild for sometime, and definitely for when Dragonflight comes out. From your description you all sound pretty chill and sound like an ideal place to be. About me. Raided on this account back in TBC, and Wrath (I play on another account now, but can’t post to forums as my authenticator is currently lost in my apartment. damn cat!) Currently though I do raid horde side, but other than that its usually just me and a buddy goofing around. I was looking at your raid times on they are pretty ideal for my schedule. Currently do not have a max level toon on Stormrage but more than willing to level one up. Also saw you are interested in recruiting a WW monk. I had decided a week ago that was the class I was most likely going to run up and main once the expansion comes out. I did add you on discord last night, so if you saw a strange request from a user with a similar name to the toon i’m posting on. That is me. If you have any questions for me find me in game, or on discord. BT= Freshhops#11919, Discord= Ghaal#5280. Look forward to hearing from ya!

1 Like

Hey there! Just sent you a request on discord! Would love to have you, no matter what you decide to play! We also are in dire need of a warlock as we just lost ours! But really… you could play anything as long as its not a tank or hunter lol :slight_smile:

Still looking for more! Currently in search of a warlock, ww monk, dk & dps who are ready to raid NOW! Looking for shaman, druid & pally healers! If you can flex that’s even better!

Still looking!

Looking for more!

We’re always looking for more members! A very friendly atmosphere awaits within! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We are now 10/10 Normal Fated Sanctum! :open_mouth:

YEAH!!! Congratulations to everyone!

1 Like

Looking for a few more healers or flex healers!

Still looking for more!

still looking! :slight_smile:

we just downed holondrus with a tank that never tanked a raid in wow before, and with a raid leader thats never raid led bc out real raid leader got a migraine and had to leave 3 bosses ago and our fill in raid leader got dc’ed! :open_mouth:

still looking for more!