<Please delete so I can post with correct Toon.>

Hi All. Looking for a very special guild for moving into Dragonflight with. You will need to be special because I’m special alright! See below;

About me:
Pro’s:

1. I’m on a lot. Its basically my life. If Im not on Im sleeping, at work or bored & watching Netflix.
  2. I like cheese.
  3. Im not Vegan (see above)
  4. I like helping people.
  5. Im basically a good person, at least I hope so.
  6. Im extremely funny (at least to me)

Cons:

1. Im a little on the spectrum which leads to the below.
  2. Under pressure I usually cant think & just mash keys :slight_smile: . Hoping to improve this :confused: .
  3. Dont enjoy angst much so have generally avoided Myhtic+, raiding & PvP thus have little skill in these area’s. Hoping to change this too.
  4. I may be tipsy! I’ll make sure Im sober when I really need to be though :slight_smile:

Detail:

1. Played on & off since beta. Everquest before that.
  2. East Coast Australia.
  3. Pally, Hunter, DH mains atm but have most classes, happy to switch should it be needed. I prefer tanking but am learning to DPS as I suspect its easier to learn group content that way. Dont ask me to heal, I have no clue & you will all die.

What I suspect I need from a guild;

Tolerance. I wont pick mechanics up straight away but I will get there. Yes I watch the video’s.
No buttheads, Plonker free zone. I have them at work, dont need them in my rec time.
Voice chat when doing group content. Tell me what needs doing in group content if I havent got it down.
Be good if there were some still learning Mythic, raiding etc.

Thanks for listening & wish me luck!

1 Like

Wipe Waffles is a newly formed Alliance guild on Dalaran with the intent of refreshing our love for this game as we head into Dragonflight! As the product of a couple of similar forum posts coalescing into one grand idea, we have one goal in mind: clear content while having as much fun as we can! Ultimately, we are a midcore guild that values our time, and wants to get the most gameplay in with the least mandatory time investment.

Simply stated, we have come together to target end game content while building a community of friendship and enjoyment. As a “refresh” guild, we are open to any players transferring, rerolling, or approaching this guild in any way they wish prior to Dragonflight launching. If you want to start fresh with a new character, a new guild, a new family, or you’re simply too busy with life to be a Mythic raider, join on up! We are excited to have formed a solid community bond so that we can hop into raiding, running dungeons, and enjoying the game that we all play!

In terms of scheduling details, we will be raiding one night weekly (Thursdays from 8pm EST - 11pm EST). One weeknight per week for raids allows for other hobbies and weekend activities. We will be pushing AOTC every tier, and look forward to the challenge of maximizing our abilities at our individual classes, and having fun along the way. Any raiders are expected to consider themselves individually skilled at his or her role - ideally, an assist to the raid. Accepting feedback to improve is essential to making sure we make the best time out of our limited raiding schedule. While it will never be acceptable to rage at a player for simply making a mistake, constructive feedback and open communication is sometimes needed, and essential, to successfully meeting our goals. If you are struggling, we can always sit down, talk about rotation, logs, etc. We are here to help!

In addition to our raid schedule, we plan to run frequent keys as a group. Our members also play a variety of other games, and the chat in Discord is nearly nonstop. If you have zero interest in raiding or running dungeons, but still value a community that loves the game, we are here with open arms!

If you are interested in coming along for this ride, or simply want some more information, please reach out to me on Discord at Jremy#7942. We look forward to having you!

Hey Beldanan,

Hi! My name is Jem & I am the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We currently raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est & do Mythic Mondays, Classic Tuesdays, PVP Thursdays & we want to start doing Guildie Karaoke every other Friday or at least once a month, with a different theme each time. We are currently looking for more dps. Full on tanks & hunters atm. Could def use people who can flex or play a hybrid class. Figured I’d reach out bc you seem like an awesome human & I very much liked & appreciated the honesty of your post.

Here is our recruitment spam if you’d like to know more:

If you have ANY questions, please feel free to DM me via discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to chat more & I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem