Please DELAY Cataclysm Classic until it is READY

Blizzard, the state of Cataclysm Classic right now is beneath the standards you’re meant to set. I paid 120 dollars on two accounts for Cataclysm heroic editions and would expect you to deliver a polished product. I don’t mind waiting another month or two, but if you release a half baked version of pre-patch or launch Cataclysm fully in anything like its current state, the trust that you can deliver a polished game will be gone for good.

To add, you delayed SHADOWLANDS release for this very same reason and the expansion was all the better for it.

4 Likes

They’ve failed to meet standards since the Activision merge. Good luck bro. Blizzard died a long time ago. It was the people who made it and they’re all long gone. The best we can hope for is that they maintain their masterpieces from the past. Unfortunately Cataclysm was not one of those.

4 Likes

I’m always down to make fun of Blizzard but Cata is really really really not ready, even by 2024 Blizzard standards.

3 Likes

So, since 2008?

:woman_shrugging:

Yea pretty much.

2 Likes

Installed it but haven’t played much beta.

What’s wrong with it?

Not playing myself so maybe someone in the beta will address their specifics but the beta forum has quite a few issues/concerns.

1 Like

it was ready in 2012.

LOL
Deathwing “Prime Time” the Destroyer