Please consider limiting the AH

How about a hard no. Lol. A new player that is leveling up should have some way of being able to sell the stuff that finding out in the world. Jesus Christ the entitlement and controlling behavior this form sometimes is nauseating

2 Likes

After the AH it will be “take away mail boxes because i want to run from ferals to if because of the social aspect”

1 Like

Whats the point of the max lvl limit? You can get from lvl 1 to 70 in 24 hours if you wanted to. Lets stretch that out to a week. Even 1 week is nothing. Limiting AH use in any way makes no sense. Nice try tho.

You do realize the whole point of an official HC server is for the people who have been playing HC right? That means no AH and trading. Can we not have a server designed specifically for us? I thought that was the whole point of this.

This is very true. I honestly haven’t paid much attention at all to the chatter of my guild in retail, but the death announcements in my HC guild draw you in. It’s 'f’s in the chat when they die; you sympathize them; try to encourage them to “go agane!”; offering tips on what zones to play; awing at the few people who have made it to level 60. If that’s not being social, I don’t know what is.

It’s because we have been given this one chance to have a realm of our own and people are screwing that opportunity up. The hardcore community understands that HC is only HC with certain restrictions. Think about what you’re saying: you’re complaining about people wanting restrictions for a mode of play that is BASED UPON RESTRICTIONS. And you have the gall to act like it’s ridiculous to make rules a focus of this endeavor. Of course we are going to hyper-focus on what rules are implemented.

3 Likes

I don’t get this. If a player wants to twink out a level one, so they can breeze through content, after getting a level 60, why shouldn’t they be able to? How does this effect you in anyway.

The twinked players doesn’t increase/decrease your levelling time, and doesn’t effect how YOU play the game. Let people play the game how they want to play it, no?

2 Likes

The devs already said they’re not limiting the AH or trade in any way. They said you can still run your addon if you’d like, though.

@Tubgrime
I whole heartedly agree. I think the Auction house ruins the whole point of a Hard Core run. I’m not a fan of being able to group either. Call me a masochist but I like the struggle.

How hard are you playing ? You must play naked with 1 hp (aka not getting hit once), no vendor, no profession, killing all elite quests. If not then you aren’t playing hard enough.
These addon simps are delusional.

1 Like

No. This is the issue. People who have no control in thier personal life try to control the masses by trying to pursuade gaming companies to restrict them to arbitrary rules. They came out with thier ruleset. Good day, sir.

3 Likes

What did they do, delete all the vendors?

AH sounds fun to me especially how it changes on Hardcore. I would say limit the level 60 enchants like Crusader and Fiery. Have enchants only usable based on the character’s level and item level.

Give the SSF players their own server and these problems go away.

Then why don’t you just play that way? No one is preventing you. Just as no one will prevent me from not equipping anything better than white items, and sell all valuable blues and greens on AH. I’m not mocking you. This is how I play HC :slight_smile: (IronMan Challenge.
Also no grouping, no dungeons, and no potions are part of this.)

I don’t know about you but I really want to see how AH will be on Hardcore. It will be quite interesting.

1 Like

How about you do that if that is what you want to do.

1 Like

Hence the reason player end up buying gold from rmt.

If players see the items on the Ah better then they have. They will want them.

The problem is new players without a 60 buying rmt gold so they can twink their characters out as they are leveling. Players will always try the easiest route if its available. Especially after dying multiple times.

How about implementing an IronMan server … all gear better than White is simply removed from the game.

ITT: only people who actually played HC understand, those who just want it easy be crying.

Not true. I played HC. I still do not agree. And I know many chafed under the addon rules.
I’ll say it myself and spare you the bother: They were not truly hardcore, and did not understand the spirit of Hardcore. :face_vomiting: