Please bump this - Recruitment Related

At least some servers/guilds have you to pick up where Blizzard is completely lacking.

It’s a forum. Creating a new subforum would take all of 10 minutes to implement correctly given proper database engineers, which I’m sure they have.

Just keep this going, its bound to gain some traction with them eventually.

4 Likes

Helping to keep this awesome idea going! Seriously hope Blizzard listens to this idea, it is amazing!

4 Likes

:slight_smile: Let’s split this! Please! <3

4 Likes

pls bump this up

5 Likes

Why isn’t this a thing yet? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Agreed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Every week more and more guilds close - when those guilds close there are only so many open opportunities for those players to find guilds. Not to mention every time a guild closes I’d bet at least one person takes a break from the game due to the tedious process of finding a new guild.

Another category for guilds and players on the forums would help guilds find recruits easier and help players find guilds easier. It makes sense!

You’ll probably help keep some raiders subbed longer which will pay for however much it’ll cost you to implement the change.

5 Likes

This blizz. make it easier for us to play the game. Make it easier for people to find their matches and make quality raid teams.

4 Likes

This is a good idea.

4 Likes

2nded, one of the few logical choices that blizz hasn’t made yet.

4 Likes

I think this is really the part that matters. Happy people with connections keep playing. = ) Guilds help find people the connections and communities they are craving.

5 Likes

let’s keep this on top!

4 Likes

You’re the greatest! Have a heart!

3 Likes

How would we make the recruitment forums more functional for us?

Here are some ideas I have.

1. Separate the ‘new posts’ for recruitment from the general forum topics. Either as a filter that can default to recruitment being off for the regular forums or remove it entirely from the regular forum new posts view and only be able to see the new topics/posts from the recruitment subsection.

2. Allow ‘bumping of posts’. Give recruiters and players a way to let people they know they are still looking. Have a reasonable criteria vs. never being allowed to bump a post. This characteristically has not be enforced on the old forums which is appreciated.

3. Automatically allow, regardless of trust level, the ability to post links to common community sites that are used in recruiting. (Wowprogress, Warcraftlogs, RaiderI.O)

4. Provide separate sub-sections for Guilds looking for Raiders/Members and Raiders/Members looking for guild.

Those coming to the forums looking for a guild or as a guild looking for more players, have different needs. I am sure I haven’t covered all of the ideas, does anybody else have some that I didn’t list?

8 Likes

As a person that has dedicated a large portion of my wow game time to recruiting I would love to see these changes come to fruition.

5 Likes

Bumping again for an amazing idea! The forums really NEED this change!

4 Likes

I agree that it needs some changes!

4 Likes

Change it, please? I promise to not ask for anything else for a whole year.

3 Likes

For christmas? we’ve been good… please help the community out and implement changes so it isn’t a kerbobbled mess? please?

5 Likes

Maybe we really haven’t been good and that is why our requests are going unaddressed. = O

3 Likes