PLEASE Buff Spirit Pets

What? Clefthooves and devilsaurs are both exotic.

2 Likes

The only way id agree to exotic beasts becoming baseline is if Beast master always have 2 pets or more and are granted more pet summoning abilities that call pets or wild animals to attack at your request and they be top the line talents.

1 Like

Thuper!!!

Tenacity pets are better for raid and dungeons since you’ve got your healer for healing. For solo, however, you don’t have to use a scale-hide. Personally I use cats for their dodge.
Also, my Nightborne Survival hunter has a Ley-cat so…

So you would rather use an ability that may work verses an ability that will work? You can get lucky with dodges and avoid a lot of damage or you could get unlucky and not dodge anything. Defensives are guaranteed.

they also increase you hp by 5% and also gives you a 20% dr for 6sec with 3min cd. not to mention the heal while not overpowered is still pretty good. at 276 ilvl i get around 25-35k hp from it overall per use depending on my procs because it is based off your stats.

Sup frankie…im back to streaming on twitch at 9pm central if you were looking for me…i saw ur message

I agree…I like the ghost look of a exotic, doesn’t distract.

i just want a trex on survival man
please
ive been thoroughly brainwashed by 90s dinosaur propaganda as a child and i still love dinosaurs

2 Likes

Sure, why not? It’s fun!

i dont get whats so wrong in these devs heads anymore. Just tamed sul’raka and felt disapointed it doesnt have lust. Why cant hunters have lust baseline?