Please buff BWL

I desperately do not want any QoL changes in WoW classic. I like the game how it is. But I do wish that the raids were slightly more challenging. I would like a cancelable debuff added to BWL that will make me weaker. No bonus loot, or anything like that, and without the debuff it’s whatever the reference client is. I don’t want to mess with having to take my items off to make myself weaker, just a flat 20% would be good for me.

1 Like

The easier alternative would be to go into your character screen and drag your weapon and trinkets into your bag.

5 Likes

That or the whole raid goes pantsless.

2 Likes

no pants, that’s my kinda raid

4 Likes

You are really underestimating how hard BWL will be. It will be much harder than molten core, although still easier than when it was originally released.

AQ40 and Naxx will be pretty much as hard as they were on release, with bosses like C’thun still being major roadblocks. Don’t let 1.12 fool you, doing MC atm is equivalent to killing Nythendra in the Tomb of Sargeras patch.

1 Like

I really don’t think this will be true, when BWL comes out, I will have full raid BiS if I stay on pace, my MT already has both bindings for thunderfury, and I’m afraid we are going to absolutely blaze through it if it comes out at its 1.12 difficulty.

3 Likes

this problem exist because they started wow classic with patch 1.12, which buffed all the classes in game and nerfed all the dungeons/raid content. wow classic is easy mode and i doubt that will ever be changed. it is what it is.

1 Like

It’s a good thing this game is for everyone and not just the no-lifers.

1 Like

it benefits everyone if the content is harder, if there is actual progression. You don’t have to no-life the game to have a rag kill at this point, because the content is way too easy. I would just like a buff that makes it slightly more punishing, so there is a real sense of danger in the raid.

You kinda do.

Assuming 10 days /played 0-60 for a casual wow player, thats about 4 hours a day in game, to reach 60 by now. Now throw in the extra grind needed for being able to douse to even get to Rag, and gearing up, probably more like 5-6 hours a day.

6*7 = 42, more than a full time job. Yes, that is textbook no-lifing.

There is nothing wrong with no lifing, im just calling a spade a spade.

Explain how someone is both a casual player, but also a no lifer simultaneously. You’ve copy pasted your feather brain math enough to believe it actually represents something.

Nah, leave Nef as the loot pinata he always was. All Blizz has to do is let people ride this high, and secretly undo the C’thun nerf they implemented when AQ releases.

Queue the popcorn.

1 Like

If you’re serious about making it a challenge, then find a group of people who feel the same way you do and just attempt to clear BWL in leveling greens/some prebis.

If you choose to wear bis gear you can’t complain that your gear makes you too powerful. That’s just dumb.

On the other hand, your calculations, while accurate, are assuming that people who have killed Rag are part of a dedicated Raid group that may have these requirements of their members (quint grind).

Meanwhile trade chat pugs are killing Rag on my server with people who literally just dinged 60, and are wearing greens, and are most certainly neutral with Hydraxian going in.

I saw a Warrior in Org yesterday with a Bonereaver’s Edge, and his trinket slots were a carrot on a stick and the white argent dawn insignia, still rocking the Raging Berserker’s Helm from Scarlet Monestary.

1 Like

Bro, don’t hate. Thats BIS till Burning Crusade.

2 Likes

I guess you’re gonna miss…the panty raid

4 Likes

I see the reference you made there

1 Like