Please bring back stormrend

i need stormrend in my life, my only purpose in life is collecting stormrend

3 Likes

BRING BACK STORMREND :earth_americas:

2 Likes

get thee to the barrens
the way your forefathers did

2 Likes

The original devs did not know 20 years ago how long this version of the game would last. It is not right 20 years later to require players to wait for hours for a buff (scarcity on era servers) - this can be worse on diff servers i.e. hardcore/pve, allow for RMT trading of a buff (I know of at least more than one person that makes a lot of money off selling this - there’s definitely more and should be bannable), or requiring TWO accounts to obtain the buff on a regular interval (needs 60 priest on opposite faction to be almost 100%, still not guaranteed due to hearbeat resist). Sometimes, games have to evolve slightly (a la chronoboon after years of Classic world buff logging). MoS was WITHOUT DOUBT the right move for CLASSIC ERA. The rend buff has been bugged for a long time so that if you have a world buff already in your boon, you can receive it from anywhere in the barrens, but yet that hasn’t been fixed along with many other bugs on era. Please consider readding this intentional change now that we’ve had proper discussion on it. Don’t let a petition that doesn’t even require full names from 1 or 2 streamers influence the massive percentage of actual era players that are in favor of it. I also want to add that the way the buff currently works also still encourages griefing. These forums are extremely toxic Blizz, most players do not come here, but the week MoS came out, the servers were BUZZING. Please make a poll or reinstate the buff. Thanks Blizz

1 Like

@Blizz, look here’s the streamer (+another) that started the petition (that only required first names) playing a PRIVATE server 2 DAYS ago (https://www.youtube.com/live/zZ5uk1bOL1Y?si=6Ml_VcCOTtZxhMlG ). He’s trying to monetize PRIVATE server content on Twitch and YouTube, and monetizing WoW addons (RestedXP), while also making fake petitions for one specific change to era that most era players in-game are in favor of. He already had to take over a 1 year break and delete all of his videos on private servers because of this before. Why is he not banned, but yet allowed to influence our servers? Signed day 1 classic player, real era player with 300 days played, 150k honor kills, thousands of boss kills. Why are PRIVATE server players allowed to decide the future of ERA?

The buff is great, for seasonsl, or Classic+. But, it doesn’t belong in normal era.

4 Likes

imagine how hard it would be to get wcb on those more dead pve servers good god i pray for them

1 Like

SoD is that way fellas :point_right:t2:

1 Like

For seasons and Classic+, I agree. For Classic Era, no. I want era to remain as true as possible to the patch before the bc prepatch

3 Likes

I support this, do not cave in to the lamentations of the inferior faction.

Wasn’t it only in the game for a week? Why not just go back to enjoying the game like you were before that week?

2 Likes

Any of you meanie blizzard people even thinking of the non buffed gnomes?

1 Like