Please Blizzard leave Silvermoon alone

Gilneas and Bel’ameth are not neutral. Genn and Tyrande made it clear the Horde is barley tolerated and will be forced to leave. But the way Metzen worded it the elven races will unite and most likley chose Alleria as their supreme leader since she is the main face of the saga.

It’s bound to happen at some point Void Chaos attacking Quel’thalas in ruins and both sides of the factions have to be bound to ether work together or fight against each other for the control of northern lordaeron.

You know if Blizzard spent as much time developing Horde lore as they just did with the Aliiance. To point they spent all the resources on nothing else and Alliance plays had to play through it. I would be fine with Alliance players using vendors and having an NPC or two.

4 Likes

Does this mean you’ll skip posting about them as well? Or are you going to be like that Imperial Ambassador in Foundation, regurgitating the posts of others?

2 Likes

Come on now. You’ll miss out on the Good Thalassian Stuff that haven’t been updated and explored on for so long after all of the Human, Orc, Undead, and Night Elf Potential of the Spotlights of the Story.

No over my dead body. Quel’thalas belongs to the blood elves and loyalists not Bob and his human appeasement regime.

There is a major difference between submission and egtting attention. Horde usally does the first while the Alliance gets the latter I don’t know any human or Dwarf heartland where evena single alliance outpost stands.

Ok so you are going to miss out on HD Hawkstriders, HD Blood Elf Buildings, HD New Thalassian Blood Elf Armors of different kinds, HD Monsters/Creatures, HD Nature/Assets, Quel’thalas Zones being the Old World that is expanded on instead of being in Outlands instances, and so on.

1 Like

Yes. If we are forced to give half of our country to void/high elves this is not worth it.

1 Like

I guess alot of Blood Elf Fans and players will still not be happy then.

It is a devil deal. Attention is useless when you are forced to give the alliance elves their wishes people on the forum who are usually not as radical not included I know they are not crazy.

1 Like

Leave it to a pandaren to root for neutrality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nah, either make Silvermoon neutral or turn Windrunner’s Spire into the Alliance hub and have the high elves/void elves official defect and create their own city-state based in Windrunner Spire.

Otherwise, make Silvermoon neutral the way Gilneas/Bel’ameth current is.

I really don’t want anything to do with Windrunner Spire. I have nothing against Alleria, or Vereesa (well, I have critiques but I also like them for the niche sort of characters they portray). I just don’t need anything Sylvanas related coming back to WoW for the remainder of my lifetime.

I also really don’t want any part of Quel’Thalas to get painted blue (or purple), as in, belonging to the Alliance, or being an Alliance base of some sort. It’s why I’d rather Dalaran just get parked off the coastline. Give me a 100% Alliance Dalaran. Keep everything in Quel’Thalas red.

7 Likes

Again those two are not neutral at all. What you want is a Dalran situation.

1 Like

We are long past getting a Dalaran that is ever Alliance especially considering DF they have literally admitted every Horde race under the sun to study Arcane.

Now all I want is a portion of Quel’thalas which is the birthright of the void/high elves and then build as a big a wall as possibly between them and the blood elves.

No it isn’t. Never was. They chose to be servants of humanity over everyting else. No land for traitors and void worshippers.

They are the only reason there is even an Azeroth left considering without the high elves all of Azeroth would have been destroyed in Warcraft 3.

Lol the cope is real. Stormwind is your master. You rejected all offical Quel’thalas ties just so Stormwind can claim our land as yet another trophy to gloat about.

And the blood elves joined a faction that sided with the Legion and drained demon blood. In any case, let us see in two years or so where the tide brings us.

1 Like

lol, because you know what walls do don’t you?

They make us curious about the other side and that works both ways.

We gonna turn those blues and reds, purple!

1 Like