Please Blizzard, Don’t Add Vulpera

At least they aren’t more elves. #NoMoreElves

2 Likes

Every reason you try to give for why they shouldn’t be added is even more ridiculous than the last. You keep reaching and reaching and grasping nothing but nonsense.

4 Likes

Don’t you dare get in the way of my Starfox transmog.

7 Likes

i want to make a vulpera furry warrior!!!

5 Likes

They could have a Yiffensive Stance

2 Likes

Dachshund, Chow, Corgi, Scotty, Pug, Chihuahua, and Poodle variations? :dog2:

2 Likes

You forgot dalmations.

2 Likes

I never thought the people who enjoy cute cuddly things could be so spiteful and hurtful to the OP who clearly just has a different opinion about how the Horde should be.

I guess they need to surround themselves with cute fuzzy things to disguise the fact that they are cold and hurtful themselves.

1 Like

Spot on!

at least 10

1 Like

They’re a good candidate for the end of the expansion or as a next expansion pre-patch Allied Race.

I honestly think we are done with allied races with this expansion. Last I heard Ion said we would look at them in the future when and if it makes sense for the story. I don’t see any relevance to vulpera or really any the other popular theorized possible allied races in the upcoming content now on the PTR.

1 Like

I can’t believe I miss this post. It made me laugh. You lack knowledge my friend…quite funny. I recommend you up your knowledge of this stuff cause there are a wide variety of cultures of present day and the past day around the entire world. Especially the Japanese and Chinese cultures,etc. There are such thing as fox ones too. Such as the kitsune in Japan. The Teumessian fox was of the greek mythology. The Meskwaki, Native Americans were also known as the fox tribe too. Acting as if foxes were never part of any real mythological background. Is very silly of you. With little to no research there is quite a bit of evidence that they were of real mythological background like the “worgen” and “tauren” in which you stated.

I also forget I think blizz got Vulpera from Vulpecula. Which is a constellation of a fox. It literally means little fox in Latin. Interesting, eh?

5 Likes

That’s exactly what Vulpera are… cute but vindictive

kill em like Nisha would!” :fox_face::skull_and_crossbones:

Vindictive, or oppressive? Because any opinions opposing the Vulpera are immediately blanketed by ridicule. Is that a mentality we should be encouraging?

1 Like

For fox sake, Blizzard.

2 Likes

Just to add to your already extensive list of cool fox mythos, Kumiho in Korea.

1 Like

They’re just snakes with arms. I’d never us one.

What do you expect? Come with ridicule, get ridicule in return. Especially on the WoW forums. Especially regarding something that many many people are passionate about.

1 Like

Yep. And I’m sure there is even more I missed too. xD This world is full of a lot of things similar and yet a tad different.

Coming in with a position of not believing they’re a good fit for a race in WoW isn’t ridicule unless you take everything anyone says that you disagree with as a personal slight, which is kinda bad.

I might have missed it, but can you say where the OP said that Fox lovers are ridiculous?

In fact, they said:

and was immediately met with someone who would enjoy their enjoyment of the game being decreased.

1 Like