Please Ban GDKPs!

rofl. is that what you learned? sounds about right after reading your messages a few times.

How so?

Why donā€™t you break it down for me, because when I read

It just means, itā€™s easier for them to crack down without GDKPs.

How did you come up with something different?

Iā€™m not gonna argue with the absolute blunder that was nightmare incursions.
(I was hoping they had frozen transactions the following weekend in order to trace the gold and remove it from the people who were obviously exploiting it.)

In fact, Iā€™m pretty sure I commented in some thread that the NI screw up was like taking an entire phase of GDKP and dumping it into the economy.

But that screwup is not related to GDKPs being banned.

I read this as a positive change, as well as his other statements.

It is a positive change to the active effort and efficacy of dealing with RMT gold. Yes.

Hence why he said ā€œmore easily.ā€

Exactly HOW MUCH more easily, is what they needed to wait for data for.

Lmao Wrath is the start of retail. Itā€™s a very mid expansion mostly hype off nostalgia of people who never reached end game in OG vanilla or TBC.

See, you and I actually agree on that matter. The problem is, itā€™s not possible to filter good gold from bad, and by that logic the auction house should be removed too for the very same reason

The fact remains that, whether it actually was a primary reason or not, banning GDKPs has not helped the RMT matter - as Iā€™ve said multiple times in this thread, Iā€™m still seeing bots out farming and receiving gold selling ads in the mail. Maybe they have banned bots, but if they arenā€™t doing anything to stop them from returning that means nothing, itā€™s like cutting weeds, if you donā€™t take care of the root problem then theyā€™ll just come back

On the matter of GDKPs themselves, like Iā€™ve said I donā€™t care one way or the other if the remain banned. I never liked them, never participated in them, and never will. I just hate when people uphold the ban as evidence that RMT is being handled when itā€™s very clearly not, because it lessens the pressure on Blizzard to actually do something about RMT

Glad to see you agree with me. Now that you recognize your problem you can start working toward fixing it. I believe in you :slight_smile:

WOTLK was peak wow pop bud

yea, what ever you say.

Doesnā€™t mean much if you understand numbers. Wrath flatlined hard while its predecessors all had record exponential growth.

I donā€™t want to argue semantics. The problem has been made clear, as youā€™re not the only one to quote him as fact. If you want to quote Aggrendā€™s post, please donā€™t leave out Noraā€™s from the very same interview.

o is that what it was. is that why it died recently? you tell me. i, all my friends, my guild bc RMT and everything was GDKP and carries. It was crap and boring for people to pay for playing the game via RMT and tokens and such.

You all quit cuz heroic ICC was too hard and you know it.

Also why you hide.

1 Like

dude are really obsessed with thinking you are super good at the game. no one cares. there are thousands of people just like you. you are not super good or unique at mage or whatever class you play.

So you admit it was too hard by ignoring what i said lmfao.

Yall were a bunch of clickers who would go into ICC and only do heroic Gunship lmfao.

Iā€™ve seen this argument a lotā€¦because it looks good from a puritanical viewpoint.
The BoEs and consumes on the AH can in fact be acquired for RMT gold.

But thereā€™s a LOT fewer of them on the AH because they are rare drops as compared to guaranteed loot from repeatable instanced combat.

When I hashed this out with someone because, I used the example of the Gut ripper vs the arcano shredderā€¦and how thereā€™s a WHOLE lot more Arcano Shredders on any particular server than there are Gut Rippers.

I think there was 5 GRā€™s on the AH at the time, each going for like 1000 gold eachā€¦but statistically (per log counts) there were 80 ArcanoShredders dropping just that weekā€¦and ArcanoShredder was leagues better.)

AH just isnā€™t nearly the RMT gold vector that GDKP is.

We donā€™t have any data for that, but I will say as Iā€™m leveling up my hunter, Iā€™m still seeing bots, but I am seeing a lot fewer of them. (This of course, also being anecdotal.)

I do not agree with people who say ā€œGDKPs banned, RMT has been solved!ā€ (Itā€™s clearly not.)

I will say that prior to the NI debacle, the AH prices suffered significantly less inflation than otherwise would I think. (As a person who bought all their mats for leveling 150-225 before phase 2 and then all of the mats from 225-270 in phase 3 for Leatherworking and Blacksmithing.)

Again, anecdotal- I donā€™t have data. (And most of it would be absolutely useless now with the NI debacle erasing the steady economy.)

Blizzard will need to continue combating it. Regardless of the presence of GDKPs, but it seem the absence of GDKPs has made it easier for them to do.

what are you even talking about. i quit before ICC ever came out. I think IOGC or something was the raid when i quit.

its ok you couldnt clear heroic TOGC either.

Lmfao

You were the dude who got hit by the yeti charge for sure.

you buy gear and carries. you cant even clear with out paying for services.

My logs are public you can see i raided TOGC when it was current in the guild i have been in since wotlk launched, nice try tho.

Its hilarious you werent good enough to clear any content, that really shines a light on why you hate gdkps.

How many people would leave your trash guild to just go gdkp instead?

Why wipe with bottom tier players like you over and over.

Youre the dude who tried to back peddle out of the yeti charge and wiped your raid for sure lmfao.