Please allow normal flying in War Within on Day 1

everyone I played with in WoD quit because “no flying”

swing…and a miss…

6 Likes

So you’ve had all these expansions catered to your playstyle where you could choose to use a ground mount and it’s still not enough for your selfish self.

Flying was available right at max level during the peak of wow popularity. You’re just wrong on every level here.

6 Likes

Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

It is allowed on day 1, as long as you do the story.

All you need to do to unlock AFK flying is progress through the main campaign one time on one character.

So, if you do the story on day 1, you will have access to AFK flying.

It is technically available on day 1.

I’m convinced that it’s mostly salty, anti-flying people that use terms like this.

8 Likes

Agreed same with “airswimming” if you don’t like what they like you’re wrong. :person_facepalming: :rofl:

5 Likes

Again, I will believe this when I see it, and that is when I will buy TWW. And agian, if DR is available without doing the MSQ real flying should also be. Otherwise restrict them both or allow them both. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

5 Likes

God, the cynicals are so deep in their minds that still think blizzard is still lying through their teeth when it comes to being open and transparent on them saying like “there won’t be any renown or reputation requirements when unlocking TBC flying” and it is unlockable on day 1 if you did these following:

1. Reaching max level

2. exploring all of the zones

3. done all of the campaigns

Go watch the Blizzcon QA video that talked about it.

1 Like

People calling static flying “real” flying is so adorable

2 Likes

It isn’t a “playstyle”. It’s literally one day of leveling then you get flying at max.

a nice idea OP.

i doubt blizz will do it though. you know how they like to hamper us players till the first patch or two…

What would you rather? Non-dynamic flight? That’s a mouthful. Static flight? What term would you use?

I’m pretty sure static flying is the official term Blizz is using.

So go home, cancel your sub you undesirables, and don’t buy the next expansion I guess.

1 Like

If you can reach max level on day 1 you will have TBC / static flight on day 1.

I’m thinking there’s a lot of content that can only be reached with dragonriding, just like in this expansion. And the story will be time gated. The idea that the campaign will complete itself is just pathetic.

2 Likes

Until you reach max level and complete the initial campaign? Maybe. Won’t stop you after you reach max level though.

Why is this your assumption? “Complete the campaign” has been the requirement to unlock world quests for the past few expansions and it’s just been an extension of the levelling story doable within hours if not minutes of hitting max level.

Where was this ever insinuated?

1 Like

I am pretty sure they used “Burning Crusade Flying”

No completely necessary for you whack-jobs.

Whomst is a whack-job? And why exactly? :thinking: