Please add duo que to battleground blitz even if its a different rating bracket

Playing with friends please.

Good news you can queue with all your healer friends

1 Like

Duo queue is enabled if at least one of you is healing. :dracthyr_love_animated:

No. Play regular BG’s with your friends. We don’t want the same shoot show that we have with regular BG’s.

3 Likes

No, that defeats the purpose of Blitz. Premade are spoiling PVP, and it needs to be toned down.

1 Like

I’d take advantage of dps duos if it came to be, but the restriction was to make larger pre-made sizes more difficult. I hate premaids more than I love double dps groups.

Well the good news is you can duo que if one of you is a healer, I think it’s important to keep it healer/dps as the duo que because it’s going keep que times short, that’s massive incentive to play a healer.

Short que times is better for the game than 2 dps and longer wait times would be in my opinion.

Walk softly and carry a mm hunter season 4 mantra

Better believe I’m bringing a big schwing dps.

Think they should remove the ability to duo queue in blitz.
Give healers mmr protection that reduces the damage from losses, or allow games to happen without healers.
A healer and a DPS duo queuing can easily dominate a game with how bad wow’s match making is.

2 Likes

They can still lose (because the enemy team can have duo queues as well), but it definitely increases overall win percentage by a significant amount.

Hopefully, they match duo queues up against other duo queues, but knowing Blizzard - probably not.

I don’t get how they keep saying solo queue when they allow people to play with pocket healers following them around the entire match only healing themselves and forsaking their teamates at their own disgression. no communication to your teamates at all just doing whatever you want laughing in a discord. So yaaa thats already kind of cringe when the mode is advertised as “solo” but waaaah it helps queue times I dont care about that sad excuse the game is already cursed with longer than normal queues who cares.

2 Likes