Please add dual spec for TBC

Just level two of the same class. Problem solved. If you enjoy the class so much you will do it. I have two rogues and I enjoy them both - one is daggers, one is swords.

1 Like

This is basically what I said.

1 Like

Yes.

Once you purchases flying and epic flying, along with the mounts, you’re done with gold sinks. Weekly consumable usage is significantly less than Vanilla and once we hit T6, flasks/gems are raid sourced and that’s that. There is the Haris Pilton bags I suppose but they’re not even that costly by current Classic standards, let alone the gold/hour available to us in TBC.

There will be some initial gold investments for folks going full crafted gear for their respective roles, but that’s all initially done and you don’t have to spend a dime if you have the gathering profs yourself (and in most cases, you need to be the crafter to use any of it anyway, so this is kind of moot).

1 Like

Don’t expect game mechanics to change or be modernized it wasn’t apart of classic this is a feature in future expansions.

Them fixing terrain exploits because of collision does not equal or outweigh new game implementations

Blizzard had wanted to improve on the UI/Game implementations features at the begining but people asked for it not have such features like LFG queuing etc so they had to gut the entire interface code/client

Just deal with it

Are you serious? This is the most ridiculous change I’ve ever heard proposed. Bears can’t talk, idiot.

#NoChanges crew is here once again to ruin the game and never log back in after level 30.

1 Like

I was never no changes, but Dual Spec is a massive change that drastically changes how players play the game, and one of the thing going into retail that made everyone want to be able to do everything all the time.

1 Like

hey bro in retail they have dual spec

your opinion is a garbage one and it belongs in the trash.

You mad bruh?

you must be new here

I am not, now let the devs do their thing for once.

Dual spec with a 5k cost would be a good idea. Curb inflation and make it somewhat rare for the dedicated few

Make that 25k is they progress from vanilla and it will maybe see a drop of the inflation go away.

Could have used that gold to boost another.

I’d like them to the destroy azeroth in wotlk, now that we’re talking about TBC already.

“Most people” don’t consider it that. Blizzard considers it that. And that’s the only thing that matters.

Who thinks that 2.0 is part of Vanilla or that 3.0 is part of TBC?

Doesn’t matter what players do.

Only what Blizzard thinks about it matters.

They even post the prepatch numbers as the next expansion.

So what “most people think” is irrelevant.

Were you around for all the #nochanges yelling? Even the changes they have done since then were largely to correct exploits, not QOL.

1 Like