Please Add A 2H Moonglaive For Night Elf Hunters Please Thanks

8 Likes

Makes for a cool shield/weapon combo.

Demon hunters got it first though

Wardens should be a class, or maybe a class skin for DH?

1 Like

They got a one handed moonglaive.

Hunters would wield a 2H one because Hunters don’t wield 1H weapons.

No. Maiev is a Rogue, and she had a Hunter Warden and a Druid Warden with her in the Illidan Novel.

Wardens are an Organization, not a Class. a Warden Class makes as much sense as a SI:7 Class lol

1 Like

I mean about the glaives and chakrams. Since DH already throw their weapon, a class skin would work here.

Night Elf woman are so impressive! Just look at how she’s holding that huge Glaive with just one hand!

5 Likes

Reminds me to naruto for some reason…

Demon hunters using moonglaives is an abomination. Demon hunter EXCLUSIVE moonglaives is a direct insult.

6 Likes

To be fair, Demon Hunters are an abomination no matter what weapon they use lol

1 Like

lol as much as I like the night elf glaive models I have to agree. DHs using them is kinda insulting the lore

3 Likes

That would be pretty cool actually, then we could have a dark elf skin for hunter blood elves

1 Like

I agree and ive been wanting to use them on my warrior for years now

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single DH wield anything like that.

Thank you!

Undead women like yourself are absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

So after playing classic and noticing that all the guards carry moonglaives, I have wonder why this is not a racial weapon for all Night Elves. It seems short sighted that only demon hunters can use this weapon.

2 Likes

Omg, you have the old model on here!

Hehe I do! My no changes friends will yell at me but I would not mind a moonglaive weapon in classic either :astonished:

2 Likes

Nah, did not like when Hunter had “stat stick” and missle weapon. Was another slot to worry about.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Survival Hunters are wielding 2H weapons right now.

I’ll be willing to back this request up if you’ll support Tauren getting a 2H Totem weapon like Cairne had.

Not the on the back junk, I wanna smack people around with an ornate tree trunk.

4 Likes