Playing the other versions of the game is eye opening

Playing all these other iterations of the game, seeing the class disparities, I really don’t understand how SOD devs get this version of the game so wrong. Is it classic? Is it retail? Do yall even know?

1 Like

Yeah its wild that SoD lets anything besides warriors and mages dps, lets anything besides warrior tanks, and has classes pressing more than one button.

1 Like

How’s that workin out lmfao. Every phase this game gets worse. What you typed doesn’t even make sense.

1 Like

Go login to era.

3 Likes

Era isn’t the only version of the game that exists kiddo

1 Like

You haven’t played enough retail if you think sod is anywhere near retail

4 Likes

It’s neither. It’s SoD

yall

Back to twitter.

First time caller, long time listener.

I just wanted to say I’ve been reading your posts for months now, and you are my absolute favorite part about the forums.

Please continue to do what you do level 63 Ten storms shaman-man. :slight_smile:

It’s Seasons of Discovery wtf is so hard to understand?

It’s not retail or classic it’s an experiment. Go have your tantrum on reddit.

What does “Classic” and “Retail” mean to you?

To me, Classic WoW is focused on the Open World with a minor focus on instanced content. The more instanced content, the more layering that destroys the community, the more it feels like retail.

it’s a monstrosity :expressionless: a mutant somewhere in between

They just don’t know what classic is
Aggrend can’t even properly improve his own class

1 Like

Despite having amazing examples from other versions of the game

Working out pretty good id say! Lots of classes are a lot more fun to play than their vanilla counterparts and have a lot more viability than they did back then as well.

Sorry you arent having fun little man. Hope things look up for you in the future.

SoD HYPE SoD HYPE

:fire:

They didn’t spend years theory crafting, they spent spent weeks. Other version of the game have years spent on class development and balance.

their biggest mistake was making a fun server for a game no one knows how to have fun in.

1 Like