Playing and using companion app at the same time

Opened up the companion app while playing the game and getting a message saying this account is already logged in doesn’t look like a good app design to me.

What’s the use of having a mobile app that I cannot use while playing the game too? Then stop calling it a “companion” app and start calling it something else.

Or, you know, fix this and let it authenticate while playing the game too?

1 Like

You can only log in once per license. The app counts.

Working as designed.

1 Like

No kidding. You know APIs and designs aren’t set in stone, right? Yes, I know I can log in once per license, that’s the point of my “rant”. Now think about, say, Facebook. Do you have to logout of the mobile app when using the desktop version? Do you understand now what I’m talking about?

1 Like

I understand that you’re asking to change something which is not a bug.

This is a problem, since you’re posting in the very plainly labeled “Mobile Bug Reports” forum.

Non-bug feature change requests do not belong here. QA will ignore them. Devs will not see them. You would be better served walking up to the counter at Wendy’s and complaining to the cashier.

Suggestions and feature change requests should be posted in non-Support forums like General Discussion or submitted using the in-game suggestion feature.

I see. At first I considered posting in GD but was a bit unsure if that would be the right venue. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like