Players: We don't like PvP, FOMO or limited time events

A PVP, FOMO, limited time event… with a renown grind… cuz we all love that!

204 Likes

Nothing wrong with the event being PVP, plenty of players enjoy that sort of thing - even if there are significantly better games to pvp in than wow.

21 Likes

to be fair, they can’t really avoid “FOMO” since the people here call anything they dislike “FOMO”

37 Likes

Obviously some people do. That’s the thing about MMOs, it doesn’t revolve around you.

Let the PvP players has an event they can have fun with. Go farm your legendary.

36 Likes

BlizZard has some easy wins but they simple are scared of making players happy.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

14 Likes

They did say if this was popular, they would consider bringing the event back. If the even comes back, it’s not really FOMO.

I agree on point number 1 completely. Why PVP, or in the least, include a PVE version of the event?

11 Likes

I haven’t been this happy since 2016 :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

LOLWUT?

There is a faction to grind rep for in this?

OH LORD. I may not even open it up and try it now rofl

14 Likes

But they somehow made it even worse because we don’t even get to login and play our characters that we love.

35 Likes

Pvp is fine. Stop complaining.

9 Likes

I doubt PvP players who love PvP actually wanted this. I’d even go as far to say the majority of players didn’t want this.

The few who do want it, awesome, grats. The rest of us? What the heck Blizz?

44 Likes

A good amount of people do like pvp things. If you don’t than that’s okay but your not speaking for everyone.

6 Likes

To be fair it sounds like it’ll be pretty easy to get all the rewards without having to actually win a PvP event.

2 Likes

Will dabble but arena will remain the forefront of wow pvp

3 Likes

That’s the thing about a patch advertised as being “made for everyone, due to player feedback” - it actually is supposed to appeal to everyone.

By shoehorning it into a single type of play (pvp as well as multi player), they cut out a large portion of the playerbase.

I’m fine with the event, but saying people can’t be mad after Blizzard said it was made for everyone is just stupid.

67 Likes

If we could blacklist Seething Shore we legit would.

4 Likes

yeah, on first glance it sounds like an RNG party game

5 Likes

PVP players didn’t ask for this. Please don’t blame us!

8 Likes

We know what you did!