Players phasing out during combat isn't engaging or fun

Almost every fight I get into with someone who is about to die takes a que or phases to a different shard upon accepting invite through lfg.

You can’t take a flight path while in combat, why should this be any different.

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware that you could phase out. Every time I join an lfg for something else, and I happen to get attacked by alliance at that very moment, I’m still phased in my shard until i either die or get out of combat. Huh, interesting.

2 Likes

I agree. Phasing ruins warmode. I believe that if you are in queue for something, then yes - you should be able to take your queue.

But, if you are in combat with another player, you should not be able to queue for anything, nor phase to another shard until out of combat for at least 5 to 10 seconds.

One of the things about Classic WoW man, you’re stuck on that server. No phasing. One world boss per server. Etc.

1 Like

Phasing and Sharding have made WPvP lame.

7 Likes

The sharding could use some tweeking to make it better.

It has benefits.

2 Likes

^^ It does. I am stuck on a server that doesn’t do a whole lot of wpvp. From my experience, anyways. As much as I hate MG, there are always alliance to kill now. :smiley:

2 Likes

just experienced this now. had 6 different fights with ally and every single fight if they were losing they seemed to phase out but if they win its no problem and they stay in my shard

1 Like

I remember this happening a lot with Arena Skirmishes, which is why you get into skirmishes with no partner so often.

1. get ganked or prepare to gank
  2. queue up for arena skirmish
  3. winning? decline queue. losing? take queue and come out with full HP and all CDs reset.

I’m pretty sure you can make a macro that’ll queue for you a Skirmish too.

2 Likes

I remember not being able to accept a queue in combat, when did that change?

You sure it was a queue and not a summon? You can’t accept summons during combat, but I’m pretty sure you can still accept queues.

Im probably thinking of back in tbc, but i could be misremembering.