Players from full servers jumping to low population servers category

I’m sick and tired of players in warmode (alliance) jumping from their full server to our low population server to do the quests in the Vale as well as get their kill quota . If they wanted a low population server then doh they shouldn’t have joined a full server or a high population server. Is their any way to make it so they DON’T want to jump to our server?

In order for warmode to be populated enough, they combine otherwise not connected RP servers. We are appearantly in the same time zone as Emerald Dream (~#20 server pop) and have been paired with them since sharding (beginning of BFA). ED is at least mostly balanced (slightly more horde).

It’s no picnic playing alliance either in WM. I’ve gotten 1 warchest in Nazjatar since 8.2 and lost dozens while not using group finder.

I think there are too many disruptive Call to Arms now. I get random server gank squads in both 8.2 and 8.3 zones (but not original BfA zone call to arms anymore).

The problem is group finder. You don’t have to pvp to get pvp rewards anymore. Just join a group, don’t say anything, follow the herd, attack targets 5v1, leave, profit.

Thanks,
Mystifeyed

Well they need to rename it gankmode because that’s all it is when you go to the Vale or Uldum. They need to change the custom grouping section of “dungeons & raid tab” to somehow prevent 12 squad ganking groups. Doing it just to get the pvp goodies but not to actually have to “pvp” just have a large grp on one.