Player LF raiding/PVP Guild. Faction doesn't matter to me

For raiding I main tanks/heals. Mainly tanks atm.
I have every other class at a minimum of level 100 besides a 113 druid and 110 lock.

My mains are as follow

388 Prot Pally
388 BM Monk
382 Blood DK
360 Prot Warrior
370+ Outlaw Rogue main for PVP

I am currently in between jobs so I have a lot of time to put in and build rapport with my team. Please post if you need a tank or a PVPer. I am completely open to transferring and faction changing.

B-Tag - Hunter44#1855

Hey Maximpact! We are horde, but a number of us have some alli alts you could run around with us on to check us out and vice versa :heart: and my other tank is an alli faction transfer :heart_eyes: We can also help with the faction/server transfer if you’re a good fit

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of a gorgeous meat shield. BDK BrM or Prot Warrior.
:heart_eyes: Mage/Ele/Spriest :heart_eyes:
If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hi MaxImpact,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard, is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Thurs night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays and Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We lost a chunk of our raiders recently due to our desire to push into mythic as opposed to repeating heroic on replay until the end of the tier. We are a raid progression guild, emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. If you are interested or would like to know more just let me know! Delirium#11294 or KiwiTiger#11312

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

We do have numerous members who love pvping and are always happy to have more to join in on the fun! We do ask all of our tanks on the raid roster to have a dps off spec in case we have too many. We make sure to rotate though so everyone gets the chance to tank that wants to :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Pls check us out.

Current raid progression:

Red Team RL: Myiras - 2/8M Uldir, 7/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD. Tue/Thur, 8-11PM CST .

Blue Team RL: Chispera : 2/8M Uldir, 4/9H BoD. Sat/Sun, 2-5PM CST .

Note: Now looking for ranged DPS, ASAP! Warlocks, Boomkins, and Shadow Priests are highly preferred, we’re looking to fill 5 slots!

We have new raids leads with cutting edge experience looking to push us towards a full time mythic raiding team. Looking for players who show up on time raid ready that understand what it takes to achive mythic progression. Please be prepared to share your logs and experience.

We run raider key groups on Fridays between the two teams and then there are several guildies that run push m+ groups throughout the week and weekends.

Deathwing was our home for many years and expansions. However, due to a decreasing population and depleted talent pool for raiding - we packed our bags and headed to Korgath. Since our move, we have progressed through heroic/mythic raiding .

If you’re interested, Please message any of our Officers for more information.

Zaffre : Zaffre#1380
Fasra : Fasra#1208
Myiras : Myirk#1216
Chispera : Crazylady#11182