Player is Banned (72 Hours) for World PVP

I would guess OP and the suspended (lol@calling it banned) player are on the same “vibration.”

and this thread is a prime example of why we cannot discuss moderation (why is this thread still open anyway?). A rush to judgment, lots of angry folks, and it turns out we had the wrong information

5 Likes

Knew I was right to question the video and source.

1 Like

i’d say this thread was pretty successful if you ask me.

How do people not know that going around an ignore is reportable and will get you actioned?

1 Like

Their was like 2 forum posts in CS about world pvp and both times blues said they won’t intervene unless it goes on for more then a week of 24/7 ganking. So take that as you want, just go check the CS forums it’s up there now. But also I’d expect a GM just to tell them to back off for a while before taking action

Why did the op’s comment become hidden? Are people that sensitive and reported it?

Is there a way to vote to unreport it?

Blizzard im going to que for a bg and report people for Disruptiuve gameplay because they are attacking me while i try to take the flag in eye of the storm.

They are disrupting my game play.

It’s hidden because of too many flags, so yes it was reported enough that it was hidden.

See now that’s being childish. I’d honestly just ask the CS forums if your so worried or even pop in a ticket and ask. Their more then happy to clear the air for you.

1 Like

The OP, and topic title is misleading considering the actual events.

1 Like

Yes, you successfully riled them all over a lie. GG.

3 Likes

So what is there to flag about it?

Lololol, that guy got wrecked

1 Like

Check the reddit thread.

The response was brought to that thread, and now everyone there knows he’s a liar.

He got donated money on there as well.

I don’t troll often, but when I do, it works.

1 Like

Well hopefully you get a nice long break from the forums, you’ve admitted to trolling, and advertising the op.

5 Likes

People a sooo quick to jump on the anti-blizzard wagon, sometimes they forget to check the veracity of the information. They end up looking like fools.

3 Likes

You have a very warped definition of success.

2 Likes

There was no information, only speculation. The person who got the action probably got no action info in the e-mail and was left to speculate themselves.

They had a knee jerk reaction and they ended up looking the worse for it.