Player Housing open letter

just report him if he’s harassing you.
Id ignore as well. He doesnt actually contribute to any thread he’s in…just skulks about looking for something he can troll with for attention.
If you know how to ignore…use it.
If you dont know how, let me know and I’ll explain.

1 Like

At this point yes.

Nothing better but to act like 12 himself.

Still trying to convince me to quit now. :rofl:

1 Like

Actually, Liolang is pretty useful. Can help identify other trolls!

Considering this other fella has over 5k posts in these forums, they would probably know who liolang is. Also hidden profile. Chef’s kiss

This little back and forth between the two of them is pretty telling :joy:

Thanks, Liolang!

2 Likes

Still going eh.

Nope, I’ve seen what I need to see :smiley:

At this point you’re being willfully obtuse, trolling, or lack reading comprehension. In any case, I’m outtie :smiley:

1 Like

Someone sounds angry. :rofl:

Have a good day then! :grinning:

I dunno if it’s in the giant wall of text or not, but the Garrison was player housing.

Now whether you like that implementation or not is up to you, but from where I’m standing it was actually kind of neat.

Oh, you too!

lol, the foundation of a troll’s existence. Jumping through hoops to tells themselves they’ve angered someone else. What a fun way to live life. Hope it gets better for ya :rofl:

3 Likes

Too long didn’t read, but if it’s about wanting player housing, then yes, I agree.

I would like player housing, like a phased apartment in SW or something, I don’t need much.

2 Likes

Go take a walk outside being mad about a topic isn’t good.

Totally. You too. Also, my thing. Remember that

1 Like

I was running about the old world content running for transmogs and there are buildings around the game that could easily be used for player housing.
Like Pandaria. TONS of just random buildings all about that dont have NPCs or vendors in them.
theres a little fishing village at the bottom of a cliff side, Jade Forrest if memory serves. Has an Inn there.
I believe I remember a building sitting down the path from the Inn that wasnt really used for anything. Id love to have that be my player house.

2 Likes

I do what I want.and there is nothing you can do about it. :upside_down_face:

He’s just gonna keep you going back and forth all day, friend.
This is all he does in here.
just ignore and move along.

1 Like

Just took a certain lovely Lightforged Draenei there last week for a date. There’s also so many instances of raids and dungeons with phenomenal art assets that are also already instanced… so using the raids and dungeons not only A. Does the work of instancing already… but B. provides art assets and make sold legacy raids and stuff relevant if you add furniture and stuff to the loot pool. Also makes the player housing part of the open world and makes people have to go out in it.

1 Like

Totally. Me too. Also my thing :smiley:

1 Like

Puts boxing gloves on Zenli and Haugs “Fight for my amusement…”

2 Likes

I’m good.

What really was just intended to be a “if you like player housing idk why you’re playing this game; there are plenty of options out there” has devolved into whatever this is, lol.

I figure ‘might as well try to save someone some money if a game isn’t offering them the experience they want’ :dracthyr_shrug:

But I guess that’s bullying. I mean, it is, if you’re one of two trolls in this thread

1 Like

I have my Garrison, I’m good.

Which I never go to, ever.

Nah, I think it’s time to return to topic.

1 Like