Playable Vrykul when

It’s not that I want them.

But no other races hold as much weight as those 4…

Naga and ogres have been requested since vanilla and the devs have stated they’ve considered them.

Ethereals have been fan favorite since TBC and have been involved with our toons a great amount since. Especially with transmog in cata.

Vrykul have also been involved in H/A affairs many times as well and have a good fan base too…

This is undeniable. No other races fit this.

2 Likes

I’m not denying that they are important races in the lore. And who knows they probably will get added at some point. Would be good for those who want them. I personally have zero interest in any of them. But I’d be happy for those who want them.

Vrykul are one of my most wanted for sure.

I think they should add Taunka in as well, while I’m thinking about Northrend.

1 Like

You get generic fantasy humans and you like it.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I think vrykul should be a Horde race.

Their culture seems more in line with the horde and the alliance doesn’t need another human derivative.

Hopefully never. They’re just tall humans that act like Orcs.

1 Like

You don’t like Vikings?

1 Like

I’d prefer them over Kul Tirans, too fat for me.

Hopefully Iron Vrykul can be playable for both factions in “The Last Titan” expansion. It seems like the perfect opportunity for Blizzard to add them since it would fit the theme.

Death by snu snu from giantess redhead? Sign me up! The active racial ability better be getting stomped on.

2 Likes

I would rather play a Vrykul than a stone dwarf, however my only real want is Saberon.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested in playable Vrykul, there is a Vrykul megathread that would love to have support from y’all:

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

I would be excited being a tall and hulking figure as a warrior on Alliance.

I have my Kul’Tiran, but he’s still shorter than Tauren, Zandalari, and Dracthyr.

But think of the Ogre/Vrykul as the Orc/Human counterpart! It makes so much sense for them to go to their respective factions with Ogre historically being Horde and Vrykul joining Alliance!

Battle of the giant, progenitor races! I’m all for it.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I care about anymore human-ish things.

But a race bigger than anything we have now? That. Sounds awesome.

1 Like

The more races they add the better imo. I will forever protest for Ogres! I want a two headed Ogre magus more than anything in life!!!

2 Likes

Me too. I really want to be a Viking.

1 Like

I’ve been using a Kul Tiran as a stand-in for my Vrykul RP character for a long time now. Wish we’d get the real thing.

Blizz, think of the money you’d make from race changes!

…Since money is what y’all listen to anyways.

1 Like

Personally I love Kvaldir and the Dragonflayer Clan.

1 Like

I’d race-change my Kul Tiran to a Vrykul in a heartbeat.

2 Likes