Playable Sethrak Rally 2.0 (Shadowlands Edition)

Hi there! I’ll be hosting another rally for those who are still interested in seeing Sethrak be playable or those who just support the idea!

There will be two events.

Date: 1-22-2021 (Friday) and 1-23-2021 (Saturday)

Time: Friday: 6:00PM PST (Server Time)/8:00PM CST/9:00PM EST
Saturday: 3:00PM PST (Server Time)/5:00PM CST/6:00EST

Description: Come and show some support for playable Sethrak! Bring reflecting prisms or a Rogue with Glyph of Disguise to change your appearance into one! Don’t have either? Come anyway! And don’t forget your S.E.L.F.I.E camera!

BOTH factions are welcome to come and show their support.

EDIT: We will also be journeying to Stormwind and Orgimmar so those who do not have Shadowlands can participate and show their support!

Contact: Nadezhdha or Styrba (Toon names), or Bnet tag: Traiyscara#1424

Please feel free to share this! In fact I encourage it! Share it on Twitter, Reddit, etc.

16 Likes

Okay but why though?

Why not?

Sethrak are pretty popular and it’s just a fun event to bring some of the community together to support the idea of them becoming playable/an AR. :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Sorry, but playable sethrak aren’t happening. That ship has sailed.

4 Likes

why do we need another race without another class?

plus, from how i’ve seen it, sethrak would be just like nightborne - their npcs look cool and have cool sets (they really don’t, they’re part of the model), but playable nightborne are crap.

they add them, the playable ones would probably look nothing remotely like sethrakk.

Would not really stop me from playing them. Snakes are my favourite.

I still play NB.

I’m not against a new class. :woman_shrugging:

Playable Sethrak are just where my passion is.

5 Likes

I foolishly hope against hope that Emeni’s inclusion in Shadowlands is a subtle nudge towards keeping the snekdream alive.

4 Likes

Wonderful! I will try to be there!

2 Likes

Oops. Posted that on the wrong toon. I’ll show up on this one.

3 Likes

They don’t have the resources for your snake-creatures.

Do you work for Blizzard?

No but I know the beast long enough that if they turned down High Elves they won’t make an exception for snakes.

They didn’t turn down high elves due to a lack of resources.

Also they’ve recently given them to both sides.

If you don’t work for Blizzard, you really have no idea what resources they have to spend.

We’ll continue to ask for the race we’d like to see playable, whether for Horde, Alliance, or Neutral.

You can try to dissuade us and fail all you like. We will stay the course.

7 Likes

Aha. Then I will count every day that you’re without playable Sethrak as a victory.

You went from they don’t have the resources to actively against Sethrak rather fast.

Do as you wish. As I said, we’ll keep asking.

5 Likes

Resources, against.

I just don’t see it happening.

Doesn’t suit the flavor of the expansion.

We’re not necessarily asking for them this expac. Though that would be swell.

We are requesting them to be playable at some time. It’s not a demand.

This event is to show support for that.

6 Likes

I’ll try to make it too. Can’t let the Sethrak dream fade away, I’m never gonna stop wanting them!

5 Likes

Bumping in agreement. I would so prefer getting a cute snake race over another furry race or ugh, even more elves.

4 Likes

Because races don’t need rebalancing every raid tier.

7 Likes